Canada Post - what are you doing?

No real point to this thread but I had to ship something to NB. Left Ontario on June 12th... arrived in BC... on June 18th?? So I guess the package is taking a cross country tour?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

It's possible.

Or there may be a typo in recording the postal code for the machinery.

GIGO.

On a qwerty keyboard it would be an easy mistake (V and B being side by each) harder to type E instead of V.

And then there is the ineffable strangeness of hub and spoke delivery systems.

The important thing is:  has the last estimated date for delivery passed? If not mark that date on your calendar and if it passes without delivery, open a Dispute in the Resolution Centre.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

... The important thing is:  has the last estimated date for delivery passed? If not mark that date on your calendar and if it passes without delivery, open a Dispute in the Resolution Centre.

OP is the Seller, not the Buyer.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I think I know where Ryoga Hibiki has been working since the Ranma 1/2 series ended. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

It was about 20 years ago that I heard an interesting story about a parcel that was mailed from Winnipeg to Toronto.

The parcel had tracking.

Then the parcel was "returned to Calgary"...  and then it went to Toronto.. Back to Calgary.. back to Toronto.... and... and... and ... ... ... ...

and then kept going from Toronto to Calgary and back.

The sender of the parcel contacted  Canada Post.......and the parcel was never found.

Things sometimes just happen.....

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I had a temporary PM here a few years ago who mistakenly put MY postal code on the destination sticker instead of the actual destination.

This caused a many times back and forth, the machines kept sending it back home, people saw the actual description on the box, assumed the machines made a mistake and sent it back out again. My real PM finally caught up to it and got it to the real destination. I think it made 3 trips back and forth before that!!!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

... The important thing is:  has the last estimated date for delivery passed? If not mark that date on your calendar and if it passes without delivery, open a Dispute in the Resolution Centre.

Then the question becomes:  Is the buyer complaining?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@reallynicestamps wrote:
@femmefan1946 wrote:

Then the question becomes:  Is the buyer complaining?

Nope. Just thought it was hilarious what Canada Post was doing with my shipment. Luckily the buyer thought it was funny too 🙂

Message 8 of 8
latest reply