Canada to usa shipping problem

gablab65
Community Member
Hi, i'm new to the ebay sellers platform.

I'm having issues with the shipping options from canada to USA.

While i made my listing, i chose UPS, and Canada post Parcel wich is fine. But when my item get sold, i click on "print shipping label" and i get redirected to Shippo.

Now theres my problem, everytime i try to get a shipping label, i get an error message saying that there is an issue with my package.

Hope someone can help!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I believe for Canada to USA shipping using UPS you would have to connect your Canadian UPS account to Shippo. 

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

eBay Canada does not have a UPS Canada  account that we can use so as ypdc_dennis suggested, you would probably have to use your own UPS account. 

It looks like you changed the shipping to UPS after those headphones sold as the sold listing show Canada Post Expedited Parcel.  Do the buyers know that you are shipping UPS? Have you checked the cost? I would be very surprised if you could ship those to the US for under $13.

Actually your shipping costs to the US and Canada are very low.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I've never been able to figure out the cost of shipping by UPS, but here is the Canada Post website:

https://www.canadapost.ca/information/app/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

Keep in mind that while you can upgrade shipping* at your own expense, you cannot downgrade the service nor can you charge the customer more than you advertised.

*Including changing shippers, but some buyers might get testy about that. For example, UPS does not deliver everywhere, instead,  it will sub-contract some deliveries to USPS or to Canada Post.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply