Forum Posts

Downloading Reports not working?

The reports you can D/L from the seller hub don't seem to be working for the past few days I've been trying. Just says 401 Unauthorized: Temp URL invalid in the spreadsheet. Is there another way to get them? Sure would be nice to know how much GST I ...

Canadian seller

Few years ago as a Canadian seller I was making sales daily . I decided due to lose of job was to try selling again on ebay.ca I have alot listed and noone is buying even though I am offering a lower price than everyone who listed same item and I eve...

Resolved! Income Tax Question - Shipping and eBay Fees

Hi there. Not sure if anyone can answer this or not. With Income Tax coming up just wanted to see if anyone can clarify for me about Input Tax Credits in regards to Shipping Fees and eBay. I have a GST #. If I get charged more by Canada Post for a sh...

Defect and affect on sales.

I have noticed that any time I get a defect for not being able to find an item I sold, and have to refund the buyer, my sales stop for a while. It doesn't happen too often but I have had 3 in the past year and it is really noticeable that sales stop....

Resolved! Shipping times in Canada not being adjusted

Frustrated with Ebay as of lately.Between all the software changes and errors . lost sales do the crawler not even picking up items listed.Thats petty anyways !!! why?? do they still insist on having letter mail delivery show as one day to a week exp...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants to cancel their order.

Hello; A USA buyer purchased an item from me on March 28. I mailed the item the next day on March 29th. They contacted me on April 3rd, if the item will arrive before April 6th for he birthday party. I told her that small package to the USA from Cana...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not so Nice Inquiry & Then They Buy

Hello All,Has anyone ever experienced this? I had someone ask me to sell them just a single item out of a set of 3 I was selling. I responded back politely thanking them for their interest but that I was only selling it in a set. That was 2 days ago....

Providing US Buyer with return shipping label

Hello, Everyone. How does a seller from Canada provide a return label for an American buyer? Before suggesting Shippo, please note they state the following: Note: International (Cross-border) Return Labels are not available in ShippoThank you.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Right Address & Postal Code but Wrong Prefix

One of those days...Was in the middle of sending out a package and ran out of ink from printer so I had to write the customer’s address by hand. It’s going to southwestern Ontario but the street name was the same name as a very popular road in Toront...

Resolved! Resuming draft bug? Always turns my posting into US region instead of Canada

All the units turn into Imperial, all the shipping options become US postal services only, and currency is only in USD. What's causing it to get stuck in US mode when I resume a draft? Is there a way to change it back or do I have to make the posting...

DISHONEST BYERS

As sellers we get some information about buyers but not enough. i would like to know how many items they did not receive an item and asked for a refund for and how many times they asked for refunds for unsatisfactory goods. i had a chinese buyer who ...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK LEFT FOR ARRIVAL 2 DAYS LATER

TELL ME HOW MANY EBAY SELLERS HAVE EXPRIENCED THIS ??? A BUYER LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BEFORE CONTACT SELLER. WHEN EBAY (POP UP) EXPLAINS TO YOU SHOULD CONTACT SELLER FIRST.. SELLERS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK READ Item hasn't arrived yet. It's overdue for ar...

Store home page listing glitch?

Recently all of my store listing scans, around 800, changed in size, about doubled. Of course the frame size remained the same so now only about half of my item is visible. I've spent 100's of hours trying to make everything look good and now...... I...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incomplete Address - Buyer keeps on buying anyways...

So, last week I get an order returned to me in the mail with post office markings "incomplete address" , I'm sure you've all seen that before, as have I. Usually it's a simple contact buyer and get complete address. Well first time for me now, the bu...

Buyer tried to cancel order after I shipped

I am dealing with a situation that feels fishy to me. A buyer of mine in December from the UK bought an item from me and then cancelled it a few days after purchase (luckily this was before I purchased a shipping label) they then re-purchased the sam...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does eBay frequent this board?

Hi Folks, I am wondering if anyone knows how frequently eBay employees frequent this board? Its hard to say for sure, and I certainly do not know, but it seems like lately eBay employees are here very infrequently. The weekly chat gets opened and clo...

Dont trust eBays timelines

We are a seller, and had a package that was taking longer then expected due to covid and xmas. The seller opened a claim, and it was put on hold for 15 days. As per the request, we had until Jan20th to deal with it. I come in January 20th, open my me...

Is this a new way for combined shipping?

Late on Friday night I was checking "my eBay" and I saw an amount in red for payment not received. I supposed that the email has not arrived. On Saturday morning, still no email, the buyer had purchases 3 items, but no notifications. I went ahead and...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Re Canadian delays ; I call BS

from ebay: Significant delays to Canada Post deliveries to the United StatesThe delays are more likely items sitting in USPS main postal hubs, in the USA... Chicago among others.. MAKING this a UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE issue Example shipped item ...

Password Entry

I am being asked for Password much more than usual, but it will not accept them, then it will ask for CAPCHA verification, which it will not accept, then you might get through after five more tries... Is someone at Ebay is working on a new passwords ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada to usa shipping problem

Hi, i'm new to the ebay sellers platform.I'm having issues with the shipping options from canada to USA.While i made my listing, i chose UPS, and Canada post Parcel wich is fine. But when my item get sold, i click on "print shipping label" and i get ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! received tax form 1099-k from ebay , but live in Canada

Just got a email '' information regarding your tax form 1099-k '' never received this form before , is this just if you sell on ebay.com , if you sold at least $20,000 in gross merchandise and exceeded 200 transactions for goods and services you will...

Labels