NEGATIVE FEEDBACK LEFT FOR ARRIVAL 2 DAYS LATER

TELL ME HOW MANY EBAY SELLERS HAVE EXPRIENCED THIS ??? A BUYER LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BEFORE CONTACT SELLER. WHEN EBAY (POP UP) EXPLAINS TO YOU SHOULD CONTACT SELLER FIRST.. SELLERS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK READ Item hasn't arrived yet. It's overdue for arrival. What is going on?.   ITEM ARRIVD 2 DAYS LATER. I EXPRESSED THIS TO THE BUYER. " WITH COVID 19 INCREASED ON-LINE SHOPPING AND CHRISTMAS BUYING MAILNG SEASON THERE ARE DELAYS". HER NEGATIVE FEEDBACK EMPLYS I DON'T SEND MY ITEMS.  HURTING MY SALES. THEN I CONATCT HER TO OFFERED A REFUND  AND ASKED WHAT A CAN DO TO MAKE THIS A SATISFACTORY TRANSACTION. NO ANSWER.  CONTACTED EBAY ABOUT ISSUE AND FILE A REMOVAL. I LOST APPEAL TO GET THE REMOVAL.  HOW CAN IT NOT BE DAMAGING AND HURTFUL. I ALSO HAVE HAD MULITPULE EBAY REP.  TELLING ME WHAT TO DO TO HAVE IT ROMOVED. ,KOBI & CHRISTOPHER. SEND ANOTHER MESSAGE OFFERING REFUND AGAIN STILL NO RESPONSE. .. SHE HAS PLACE REVIEWS ABOUT PRODUCTS SHE BUYS AND NEVER SAYS ANYTHING POSITIVE. ON ONE SHE EXPLAINS HOW SHE SHOULD HAVE LOOKED CLOSE AT THE PHOTOS. BUYER HAS LEFT A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TO ANOTHER SELLER. WE ARE IN CONTACT.. HE TELLS ME HE PAID HER A REFUND AND SHE STILL LEFT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
WITH MY 20 YEARS BUYING AND SELLING ON EBAY. I PERSONALLY HAVE HAD EBAYERS WITH LESS THAT 200 FEEDBACK EXPERIENCE PLACE NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS. IT'S  ALL THOSE INEXPERIENCED EBAYERS WHOM CHOOSE TO IGNORE THE MESSAGE TO PLEASE CONTACT SELLER FIRST PRIOR.. THIS IS UNFAIR. BECAUSE EBAY HAS A HIGHLIGHTED MESSAGE PRIOR TO NEGATIVE. EBAYERS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE NEGATIVE UNTIL THE SPEAK TO THE SELLER. I HAVE CONTACTED EBAY ABOUT THIS IDEA. IT FALLS ON DEAF EARS. I NEED HELP WITH MORE EBAYERS CONTACTING EBAY MAKING THIS REQUEST.. IT'S EASY AND SIMPLE.  PREVENTS HURTFUL DAMAGING FEEDBACKS. MY SALES HAVE GONE DOWN. WHEN I  AM TEACHING EBAY BUYERS. I TELL THEM TO FIRST LOOK AT THE SELLER FEEDBACK RATING. READ FEEDBACKS. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE DON'T BUY FROM THEM. 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

I know you are upset, we are almost all upset whenever we get these.

If you sell enough stuff, you are going to get negative feedbacks warranted or not.

Fortunately in the current state eBay does not care about negative feedbacks, as in your search results are not affected by any negative neutral feedbacks. The only people who will care are those that read your feedback and how you respond will have an impact on what they think.

Fortunately you haven't yet responded to the negative feedback. WAIT until you aren't so angry then write a factual and non confrontational response.

If you know for sure that the item has arrived, maybe something like:

Tracking confirmed item arrived a couple days after this.

If you do not know for sure the item arrived, maybe something like:

This is buyers 1st contact regarding issue, contacted buyer to try to rectify.

Then forget about it, anyone who does go and read your feedback will see that you responded professionally and politely and they also will not care.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

WAIT until you aren't so angry then write a factual and non confrontational response.

Better, don't write any Response.

The only ones who will ever read it are your future customers.

Your Response to the other neg is.... not optimal.

But if you do, try "Paid 5/12/20- shipped 6/12/20-delivered 25/1/21"  Calm and factual.

Let him look like a drooling anger monkey.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

In my years of selling here, I have received 1 negative and 1 neutral, both unwarranted.  Maybe I was lucky but both of these buyers were pretty strange birds and ebay removed their feedback,  Keep a cool tool and things tend to work out.  If not, you can wait it out.  Just an aside but your caps lock seems to be on, not a mellow message!  Good luck

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

SHE RECEVED ITEM 2 DAYS LATER. CAPS DOES NOT MEAN I'M ANGRY..JUST THE WAY I TYPE LOL.. BUT I STILL WISH THE EBAYERS REALISE. THE TRUE REASON I AM WRITING.. TO HAVE EBAY CARE #1. AND TO HAVE EBAY NOT ALLOW ANY NEGATIVE FEEDBAK UNTIL THEY CONTACT SELLER FIRST... IT'S THAT EASY. THEN WHEN UNSATISFIED WITH RESOLUTON THEY CAN LEAVE NEG---HOW CAN EBAY JUGE HOW NEGATIVE FEEDBACKSS ARE HURTFUL.   I KNOW I FEEL HURT.. SHE HAS ALSO DONE THIS TO AOTHER SELLER.. EVEN AFTER HE PAID HER A REFUND.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

you are located in the usa, and you are posting on the Canada site..

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

SHE RECEVED ITEM 2 DAYS LATER. CAPS DOES NOT MEAN I'M ANGRY..JUST THE WAY I TYPE LOL.. BUT I STILL WISH THE EBAYERS REALISE. THE TRUE REASON I AM WRITING.. TO HAVE EBAY CARE #1. AND TO HAVE EBAY NOT ALLOW ANY NEGATIVE FEEDBAK UNTIL THEY CONTACT SELLER FIRST... IT'S THAT EASY. THEN WHEN UNSATISFIED WITH RESOLUTON THEY CAN LEAVE NEG---HOW CAN EBAY JUGE HOW NEGATIVE FEEDBACKSS ARE HURTFUL.   I KNOW I FEEL HURT.. SHE HAS ALSO DONE THIS TO ANOTHER SELLER.. EVEN AFTER HE PAID HER A REFUND.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I'M  N BOTH LOL.. SHE RECEVED ITEM 2 DAYS LATER. CAPS DOES NOT MEAN I'M ANGRY..JUST THE WAY I TYPE LOL.. BUT I STILL WISH THE EBAYERS REALISE. THE TRUE REASON I AM WRITING.. TO HAVE EBAY CARE #1. AND TO HAVE EBAY NOT ALLOW ANY NEGATIVE FEEDBAK UNTIL THEY CONTACT SELLER FIRST... IT'S THAT EASY. THEN WHEN UNSATISFIED WITH RESOLUTON THEY CAN LEAVE NEG---HOW CAN EBAY JUGE HOW NEGATIVE FEEDBACKSS ARE HURTFUL.   I KNOW I FEEL HURT.. SHE HAS ALSO DONE THIS TO AOTHER SELLER.. EVEN AFTER HE PAID HER A REFUND.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

some of your items show usa, and some show Canada..??

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

It's a convention.

Writing in ALL CAPS is considered shouting.

And very rude.

More to the point, it is difficult to read.

I have to admit I got about two lines into your first rant, stopped and haven't read any more.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Your ALL CAPS communication style will upset more customers than late shipments ever will.

Ian

Message 11 of 11
latest reply