Changing profil image

Since the last update when we click on our profil link it brings to our store page. So if we change our image there, it change the store image but not the profil one. Having a store we do not have access to the profil link page where we could change the image and background anymore

So where we go to change our profil image since now our profil link is our store page?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Changing profil image

For users with a store, the instructions that work for others are incomplete. There is an extra step just for store subscribers.

Here is an image provided by shipscript on the US community discussion boards outlining the extra step:

eburtonlab_0-1667012925513.png

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Changing profil image

Click on your Profile image

Over on the right, Edit Profile

Now click on the pencil over your profile image

Change

Save & Exit

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Changing profil image

Thats what im saying. Its not there since the last update if we're subscribed to a store when we click on our profil the link is our store page. So you can edit your store image but not your profil one

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Changing profil image

For users with a store, the instructions that work for others are incomplete. There is an extra step just for store subscribers.

Here is an image provided by shipscript on the US community discussion boards outlining the extra step:

eburtonlab_0-1667012925513.png

Message 4 of 4
latest reply