Check your mail - Another offer by Invite Only - Save 25% On Selling Fees.*

This showed up in my personal email. Offer is by invite only. It may or may not show up in one's regular eBay email. Fingers crossed for anyone that does qualify and can meet conditions everything works as planned. All applicable screenshots attached for your viewing pleasure. If this offer does NOT work for you my sincerest apologies.  grimacing

Valid on up to 1000 listings in qualified categories created by January 12, 2020.
See details

https://www.rsvp.ebay.ca/rsvp/signup/15333/wJFHC-S51tQ

-LotZ

List in demand A.JPGList In Demand B.JPGList In Demand C.JPGList In Demand D.JPGList In Demand E.JPG

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

After activating I confirmed. These accepted offers STILL do not show up in Seller's Hub as being activated. Unsure why??? Makes monitoring extremely difficult.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

To my eye the issues are caused by this one exception line.

The Promotion excludes listings created prior to activating the offer and listings with a start date prior to, or after the Promotion Period.

Still trying to rationalize why one would need to cancel a perfectly good GTC'd listing to relist to get it to meet the guidelines. As long as it relists during the window  AND sells it should qualify. I believe for the folks that didn't quality during the last fiasco, this was the reasoning.

-Lotz

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Some sellers with time-sensitive  products will have a long Unsold Items list of out of season goods.

Then they relist when the right season comes around.

It's not clear to me if those reactivated Unsolds would be eligible if they were Relisted or only if they were Sell Similar.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@femmefan1946 

That would work fine if you were able to save in Unsold for longer than 3 months. I had Turbolister but it stopped working sometime in 2018. Drafts sometimes stay saved but not always. Saving in a spreadsheet I personally find with OOAK too labour intensive.

-Lotz

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

You could try stealth listing.

Deep in the shadows of night, list all your Unsolds. Then five minutes later, take them down again.

Back they go to Unsold for another three months.

I keep photos and descriptions in desktop files, because even my OOAK items (books, patterns, postage lots) will repeat since they are commercial products.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

didn't get invited, but I don't sell anything in the listed categories anyway so I'm not really missing out anything lol

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@zee-chan 

I sell in that category from time to time. From now on I'll sign up for them when I find them. If something sells, bonus!!! Not going to jump through hoops. Getting way too old for that!!! Fingers crossed though for anyone else that does qualify and hits the limited time only special offer sweepstakes!! Like Obi-Wan-Kenobi was known to say...."May the force be with you."     

christmas_treechart_with_upwards_trendchristmas_tree

-LotZ

Message 8 of 8
latest reply