Confusing problem

ceenare
Community Member

Whats going on? My ebay is different. Functions are missing.  I used to be able to click My ebay, then at the left hand column, click on sold items and see the activity- this is gone.  Once I clicked on sold items, I could then send buyers invoices- this is gone.  Very confusing.

I see notices (the bell symbol) that I have items sold, awaiting payment but I cant any longer, see how to invoice this buyer.

Anybody else? solutions please??  TIA.

** Edit * I just found a "Sellers Hub" page to send the invoice I needed. It's one Ive never seen before and I wouldnt know how to find it again without a lot of poking around.  Did I miss a memo??

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Confusing problem

Slightly off topic, doesn't eBay invoice for us?  I've never that I can recall had to invoice a customer directly.

I use Paypal to learn if I have any payments, so the notifications on the Bell icon are interesting but not useful (especially since they send me to Shippo , which I don't use in any case, preferring to stick with Paypal for the few labels I buy.)

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Confusing problem

Buyers can put several of your listings into Cart then Request invoice. You (seller) then supply them with the combined shipping rate via an invoice. Saves the seller from refunding excess shipping.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Confusing problem

@ceenare wrote:

Whats going on? My ebay is different. Functions are missing.  I used to be able to click My ebay, then at the left hand column, click on sold items and see the activity- this is gone.  Once I clicked on sold items, I could then send buyers invoices- this is gone.  Very confusing.

I see notices (the bell symbol) that I have items sold, awaiting payment but I cant any longer, see how to invoice this buyer.

** Edit * I just found a "Sellers Hub" page to send the invoice I needed. It's one Ive never seen before and I wouldnt know how to find it again without a lot of poking around.  Did I miss a memo??

If you are new to the Seller Hub it may seem confusing. You will get used to it and quite quickly you'll find it's much superior to the old My eBay.

One easy way to get to the listings that require an invoice is to go to the Overview Page -> Orders section and look for "awaiting payment", click on that will bring up your unpaid items, use the "action" dropdown and pick "send invoice".

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Confusing problem

@ceenare wrote:

Whats going on? My ebay is different. Functions are missing.  

Click on the link below, it will take you to your ebay.ca Seller Hub's overview page … bookmark the page and pin it to your browser's Favorites Bar. 

https://www.ebay.ca/sh/ovw

Each of the various ebay sites around the world have their own Seller Hub, here is the link to the ebay.com version.  There are differences between the .com and .ca versions.

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ovw

Beginning sometime in July our Payments and Account information will be found within Seller Hub … this may be a good time to familiarize yourself with Seller Hub.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Confusing problem

Thanks for your replies. I know I'm out of touch with recent changes. My sales activities has slowed down and I'm about to vacation my store until the fall.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply