Cyber Monday? Any of you have plans as sellers?

As I was creating another post on Holiday shipping deadlines, I looked at the calendar offered by Canada Post which included important dates like American Black Friday and Cyber Monday. 

Now, given my size and level of importance in the grand scheme of things, I've not paid real attention to Cyber Monday as an online seller. I cannot compete on pricing and inventory, and I'm not going to sell stuff at a loss just to gain attention from shoppers who won't likely ever be back to buy from me. 

Do any of you do special things for it? Am I missing something? I could maybe advertise a value-added bonus gift-with-purchase but I cannot slash prices by 95 per cent and offer free overnight delivery or whatever it is consumers will be expecting this year thanks to the mega-retailers. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I might send out my postage list to my private customers, most of whom are eBay sellers, in the hope that they are needing more stamps.

But Cyber Monday is the start of the slow season for me, since most of my products are not 'giftable'.

But on Boxing Day!!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I don't do anything......but it is not likely as impactful in my (stamp) world anyway.....
Message 3 of 3
latest reply