Data Boxes on Seller Hub Page Suddenly LARGE

For some unknown reason the data boxes on my seller hub page have become much larger - wider and deeper. I used to have them placed three across on the page, now there is just room for two. I can't find a way to re-size them. Does anyone know a way to do that?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

@4991jack wrote:

For some unknown reason the data boxes on my seller hub page have become much larger - wider and deeper. I used to have them placed three across on the page, now there is just room for two. I can't find a way to re-size them. Does anyone know a way to do that?

@4991jack 

Have you tried resizing your page from your web browser? In testing just now in eBay you are still able to customize by re-arranging and adding or deleting but resizing each window individually is not an option.

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1691250053045.png

-Lotz

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

@4991jack 

What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser?

In Chome do you see this at the far right of the URL box/bar?

recped_0-1691259048291.png

If so click on it

In FireFox do you see this (same location)

recped_1-1691259139814.png

If so click on it

Also try Ctrl + or Ctrl- which is the standard way to adjust the screen zoom on any(?) browser.

You should b e able to go to 120 or maybe 125% zoom, after that only two columns of the panes will be visible.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Mine is still normal, I like them three across the page also. As others have said maybe it's your browser?

Also on the bottom right hand corner of Seller Hub overview is "Personalize your overview", not sure if maybe it could be in there (I don't want to try in case I change something I can't get back lol).

Lastly I would maybe try signing out and back in again and see if it refreshes to normal.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I have the same problem too.

I'm on Chrome, and my zoom is at 100%. So size of the page is not the problem...

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

The problem is the screen resultion. Change to a large one (+1600 x 900) and 3 culumns will fit.  Another solution is a browser's zoom. If you change to 90%, you will get 3 columns, too. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

This is a solution, but not a very useful one... in the sense that other web pages will be incredibly small if I decrease to 90%. I don't want that. This is an eBay problem, not a user problem.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@lady.stark wrote:

This is a solution, but not a very useful one... in the sense that other web pages will be incredibly small if I decrease to 90%. I don't want that. This is an eBay problem, not a user problem.

The size percentage you use should only affect the tab you are working on, the tabs I used for eBay are not used for any other purpose. At a minimum I usually have about 30 tabs open that are all for specific uses and all set for the size that suits that purpose.

What is your general screen resolution?, mine is the default standard for a desktop monitor at 1920 x 1080.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

i have the same problem.  It's another one of Ebay's tinkering 'improvements'.   Since only some are experiencing it, it's probably a beta test on some sellers.  It's dopey because one of the most important links on the entire page the 'see all orders' link is now half way down the page insted of being at the top where it should be.

Changes like this are further proof that the people making these changes have zero online selling experience and don't know what matters and what doesn't.

btw i use Edge as a browser.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

It's more likely collateral damage in the coding rather than an intentional change.

In the meantime, just have a browser tab exclusively for the Seller Hub and adjust the screen size with the zoom function so you can have 3 panes across again.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@recped wrote:

In the meantime, just have a browser tab exclusively for the Seller Hub and adjust the screen size with the zoom function so you can have 3 panes across again.

You always keep your browser opened? Not me. I close it every time I am done online. And I always log out.

Like ferua3 wrote, it's probably eBay doing some tests on some sellers for some reasons. Wish they would ask us first though.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply