Defects gone wild

Well I am caving in and giving up.Joined EBay 2007 went way out of my way to maintain a 100% rating for 7 years and then came the great defect system.I have all positive feedback except for 1 negative last year from Brazil for INR refunded and still left neg.Even wrote 2 weeks later that he received item Ebay would not remove neg Oh well it happens So now defect for refunding a purchase that was chipped in transit - defect for item not as described -buyer gave positive just wanted to know about getting similar item and was told to inquire through IND another for buyer prompted to state not as described  when they actually state it was in pos feedback Anyways long story short have had nothing but positive feedback yet my ratings are going down and I now am below above standard.I mail next day respond to all inquires ect ect just normal good customer service everyone expects.but since I did not mail before they purchased or give them all their money back when they received what they ordered or happened to refund buyer BAHMMM DEFECT I can't keep up with the hoops and hurdles.I am selling much much more on my other site and happily slowly easing away from here.I used to buy many items on here but I will now do my buying on the other site.EBay will not miss me at all but 100000 me leaving and not buying will eventually catch up with them.Sellers feel they need to swallow all the **bleep** EBay throws at them and bow to them.Many other great sites out there.I sold more on my other E store in 2 years than I did here both those years When all that is left is the 99cent free shipping items I would love to see how long EBay  last.Good luck everyone and hope this site makes some dramatic changes to help sellers and your sales.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0