Drafts not saving on MacBook Pro?

Is anyone else having trouble saving drafts when using a MacBook (latest OS)?  Since yesterday (Oct. 29), when I click "save draft", the reticulating circle pops up on the screen but never completes the save...just stays that way for infinity.  I've tried restarting my computer, using a new browser window, logging out & back in, etc... and still have this issue. 

Saving drafts works fine on my Windows PC, so I'm not sure if it's an issue with my computer or something happening on the eBay site. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@livinginharmony8   tyler@ebay 

There have been similar reports on the dot com discussion board. If it's ios 13.1.3 try deleting the app and doing a restart.  Another suggestion was switching to Safari as your browser.

Was unable to confirm if eBay was looking into this further.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Thanks for the tag @lotzofuniquegoodies - I've been looking for similar reports of Apple products leaving drafts hanging when trying to save, would you mind replying to this thread with a few links?

@livinginharmony8 - thanks for letting me know what you're encountering. I'm not certain what could be going on, but would you let me know which browsers you've tried this with? If it's just Safari will you please try with another browser like Firefox or Chrome? 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I'm on an iMac - drafts working fine on both safari and firefox.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I've only tried using Safari so far, will install a different browser and see if it works. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I downloaded Chrome to my MacBook & the drafts are saving fine with that browser.  Seems to be an issue with the Safari browser (I tried saving a draft today on Safari, and still have the same problem).

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@livinginharmony8 

Spotted on news tonight. Not sure if it is related to your situation but here goes.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/your-old-iphone-might-stop-working-if-you-don-t-upgrade-by-sunday-1....

-Lotz

Message 8 of 8
latest reply