Drop down list

Hey Guys,
So, looking to locate the variation button so I can do a drop down menu to pick from. Selling hockey cards I have tried different browsers chrome edge but for the life of me can't figure how to do a drop down menu.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Drop down list

@ramairgtwhite wrote:
Hey Guys,
So, looking to locate the variation button so I can do a drop down menu to pick from. Selling hockey cards I have tried different browsers chrome edge but for the life of me can't figure how to do a drop down menu.

@ramairgtwhite 

See attached rules and regulations regarding variations.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/multiquantity-listings-listings...

The categories you can use variations for vary between ca and com.  You should see a tab that looks like this (PC...It may not show with the app).  They can no longer have a condition tied to the item. 

When I tried a test this did come up with the only option being used. I've noticed that the condition options in many categories have been modified recently. Click edit to set. They are very concerned with grading of cards, which not everyone can afford to do. 

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1678676588550.png

-Lotz

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Drop down list

The variation option is below item specifics and just above the condition field.  If you don't see it, go to the top of the listing page and on the right side click on the vertical ... and then on settings.  You can turn on the variations option there.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Drop down list

Although a lot of people do use variation listings for cards, your listings may get more exposure if you do 1 card per listing.   You do get 250 free listings per monty.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply