Duplicate Listing Tool

Not sure if this has been posted recently but was reminded of it on the dot com board, if you are ever in need of doing a quick check of your listings for duplicates. Works like like a charm!!!

https://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/DuplicateListings.htm

I've added to my shortcuts in Hub for next time. I wasn't able to find in help.

If you have seen this before please return to your regularly scheduled program.

-Lotz

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Duplicate Listing Tool

Thanks. I could have used this a few weeks ago, went through a few hundred manually after finding one by chance. I've no idea how it's happening but it does.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Duplicate Listing Tool

@kawartha-ephemera 

Happy to pass on. I've accidentally relisted identical items twice a few hours apart a couple of times. Sometimes system catches. Other times they sneak through. (Pre update specifics round robin tournaments.)  Not sure if that would come into play to make a listing unique or not.) Something so useful really shouldn't be so hard to find. Pocomocomputing posted last in 2015 that I could find.

Does anyone know if there is an eBay Dictionary of non-permitted verboten make the bots angry tool? Something else that would be most helpful.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Duplicate Listing Tool

My system for catching exact duplicates is just putting everything in alpha-numeric order in the Titles section of My Listings.

But for someone with more listings than mine, your suggestion is solid gold.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Duplicate Listing Tool

eBay Dictionary of non-permitted verboten make the bots angry tool?

Ivory seems to be one.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Duplicate Listing Tool

@femmefan1946 

Another biggie is Val-Crow....Much safer to use Hook and Loop Fastener. Just be very glad hardly anyone ever lists things like shoes or ball caps with that kind of fastener. open_mouth

-Lotz

Message 6 of 6
latest reply