Each time I update tracking I get "We couldn't send your message"

Each time I update a customer's tracking number I get an automated eBay email about 10 minutes later that says "We couldn't send your message". Furthermore it says "Your message to ____email.address.members.ebay.com______ wasn’t sent because it violated an eBay policy or exceeded system limits. You can remove any information that violates this policy or limits and try sending it again. "

Seems to have started in the past week. It could also be that when I send with UPS I include that members.ebay.com email address in the shipping detail and it's UPS sending the email. I'm not entirely sure what the message is because it doesn't say and nothing is in my sent folder. Has anyone else been experiencing this lately?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Each time I update tracking I get "We couldn't send your message"

It's not clear to me what you are doing or more importantly why are you doing it?

You add the Tracking to the sale in  the Seller Hub - Orders, that's all you need to do,  not neccessary to send that information to the buyer as they can find it if they check the order details on their end.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply