Ebay App Problems

I am suddenly having problems using the app to post items. It won't let me select BIN, shipping options etc. If I do manage to successfully create a listing, when I hit list the blue circle just spins. I end up having to exit and nothing gets saved. I am also having the same problem revising listings. I have deleted the app and reinstalled, cleared cache, logged in and logged out. Was told by support that I should use the browser site but I hated it, I'm so used to the app. Any suggestions? This is making my life so difficult!
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Ebay App Problems

I'm having the EXACT same problems!!!! Super frustrating- especially since Ebay's solution is to just use the website! EFF THAT! I pay BIG BUCKS in fees - they should be working double time to get those issues resolved! I rely VERY heavily on the App to list/relist/update my items quickly on my phone.

I'm already SUPER annoyed that they've added back the Best Offer default in the App, as I don’t accept offers and it takes several extra steps to remove it... and it was riddled with bugs before they removed it, so there's that.

I'll be following this issue very closely, so I'll post here if they have resolved it.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Ebay App Problems

Glad I'm not the only one! But I do hope they fix these issues because I'm ready to huck my phone across the room😫
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Ebay App Problems

The issue is widespread... there's at least 8 posts about it on the Tech issues board on the US community boards. We are not alone. BUT... someone complained that it's been glitching for over 10 days... I can't believe it's  been going on for so long. Totally unacceptable!  Hopefully they're getting close to fixing it!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Ebay App Problems

It appears to be working now. I'm sure they had a lot of complaints. Let's hope its glitch free!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Ebay App Problems

I am a seller also & have had the same problems. Already lost a few sales as a result & no one can see the description of any of my listings. EBay help line stated the same thing. You can get buyers to use website. However, in the world we live in today everyone uses their phones. I use mine for listing , pictures etc etc.
Asked if EBay would wave my monthly store fee as a result of the problem. Stated they couldn’t do that. Very sad
Message 6 of 6
latest reply