Ebay Subscription Store Premium - Anchor change, what?!?!

I always used anchor store for the past 4 years (it gave 10 000 listings and the premium gave 1000 listings). I always had a store with around 5000-6000 listings on it... I just REALIZED that the anchor now gives 25 000 listings and the premium now gives 10 000... 

How long has it's been like that? When the change has been made exactly?? I can't find the right answer...

I basically paid around an extra 6000$ for something I didn't need at all... 
I'm currently trying to get refund because I OBVIOUSLY didn't need those extra 15 000 listings... 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@bestpricevideogames wrote:

I always used anchor store for the past 4 years (it gave 10 000 listings and the premium gave 1000 listings). I always had a store with around 5000-6000 listings on it... I just REALIZED that the anchor now gives 25 000 listings and the premium now gives 10 000... 

How long has it's been like that? When the change has been made exactly?? I can't find the right answer...

I basically paid around an extra 6000$ for something I didn't need at all... 
I'm currently trying to get refund because I OBVIOUSLY didn't need those extra 15 000 listings... 

Announcement for store fee changes. Disclaimer at bottom for waiving penalty. Limited time offer. (Expired)

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Announcements/eBay-Canada-insertion-fee-and-store-subscription-updates/...

-Lotz

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

As all members, we are A-L-L individually responsible for reading all the announcements and messages sent to you by your SERVICE provider. It says as much in the Terms & Conditions which you agreed to.

This situation is your oversight, why would you think about even asking for a refund?

That's just like ordering a pizza, letting it sit on the counter all night, and then asking for a refund because it was cold and stale, your mistake, not eBay's

If I had an ANCHOR I would be up to speed on ALL changes, I downgraded my store to Basic as soon as the new listing allotments were announced, initially. Why would I waste my money?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

And here is the original announcement...

‎12-08-2020 01:10 PM

On August 8th, we announced a significant increase in zero insertion fees for fixed price listings in select categories on ebay.ca and cafr.ebay.ca for sellers with store subscriptions. To keep the positive momentum going, these changes will become permanent on January 1st, 2021. There is no action required for this increase to be applied to your account. Check your email or Message Centre for more information on this change.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply