Ebay not keeping promises .. prefer bad buyers to good sellers

I have had perfect feedback for 12 years .I have been selling many items over last few weeks . One particular buyer  bought many items , After 3 weeks she made too many unreasonable demands , we could not come to terms so I started process to cancel  the listings , she rejected the cancellation and paid anyways. I contacted Ebay and they said to refund money and ANY bad feedback left by her would be removed....... . Now that she has left many bad feedbacks , they will not remove it . She bought 31 items , thats 31 bad feedbacks ..... that ruins my feedback . I don't get it . If thats the kind of person they want ... there's no room for me ..... sorry to all my loyal customers , but until things are done to the feedback program , this will continue to happen.  If no money is exchanged , WHY do these people get to leave feedback??????

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

so I started process to cancel  the listings , she rejected the cancellation and paid anyways.

Hindsight is 20/20 but a better choice would have been Unpaid Item Disputes, which don't allow the bidder to reject the cancellation. However, since she did pay, that wouldn't have worked anyway.

Mutual Cancellations should only be used when the bidder and the seller are in friendly agreement that the transaction should not go forward.

I suggest that you get in touch with Kalvin or one of the other eBay reps who respond to these Boards. I believe that if the FBs are left all at once, only one neg will be counted, to protect sellers in just your situation.

If the FBs are removed, your own Responses will also be removed. That's good because as you got more frustrated, your Responses ceased to be calm and factual.

There is a Board discussion of problems with eBay reps on Wednesdays after lunch. Try explaining your problem there.

Best of luck.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Just tried again and got a great agent who understood the issues , and had the  bad feedbacks removed  .thanks to ebay for helping me .I am so relieved.

They might consider not allowing feedback on uncompleted transactions. I think it would help protect sellers ,who are mostly good honest people. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

So glad this worked out for you.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply