Forum Posts

Buyer wants to cancel transaction because shipping is too high. I say too bad. What say ye all ?

Hi all, My buyer outbid another on an item and won. He first asks if I can ship to Taiwan ( he has US address listed for Paypal and eBay ) . I give him price to Ship to Taiwan, and now he wants to cancel because its too expensive. Do I let him off th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay permits this?

I sold an item yesterday afternoon. It was a buy now purchase and the person paid right away. I was at work at the time, and two hours later when I got home and checked my sales, thIe item was not showing in my items ready to ship section. I scrolled...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone use a thermal label printer?

I know many of our friends to the south use thermal label printers (e.g. Zebra) to print their labels from PayPal. From what I've seen the Canada Post labels through PayPal are different in appearance (and size?) to our U.S. counterparts, so I'm not ...

Cannot Upload Product Photos At Once

Do you guys have trouble uploading product photos?Whenever I upload photos I can never get them uploaded in one go. I always get this message for a few of them "Upload failed" and I have to try again until they are all done. Sometimes I have to try 2...

You may be loosing sales because of Ebay problems

I purchased 281291746664, 281291746841 and 281291746841. My primary delivery address is in USA but small items like this one I usually get delivered to Canada. Went to pay, changed address and Ebay won't let me pay with message: One or more of the it...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer had wrong address, item was sent back, what now?

Like the subject, I had tracking, and the tracking says that the recipient was not found and the item was returned to sender. I sent the item to the address listed under "Order Details". I contacted the buyer, and he says that the house number was of...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to US and Canada

I have a Canadian account and I'm trying to sell items to Canada and the US. For shipping:It says "standard shipping from outside the US" and then only lets me enter a shipping cost to a maximum of $4.00 Then for international shipping, I have to put...

Buyers who deserve negs

Yep, I have come to believe in it. Cruising around and I find a Chinese seller with FB of 13000+ in the last year, since startup, 98.5%. So, I look at some of the negs they received. Um? This is dollar store merch mailed from China, what are buyers e...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing issue

When I attempt to go to Sell I receive a nessage that says turn off 'compatibility mode' by clicking on the broken paper icon next to the Ebay url. Don't have a torn paper icon anywhere but can't get to make a listing apparently until I do. Anyone? T...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer left for holidays after I shipped item

Shipping question...Sold an item to a buyer in the USA, Shipped next day. On July 26 2014 I checked the tracking number and found "recipient has been carded' which I assume is a delivery notice was left. Today I get a message from the buyer saying he...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I Appealing a closed case

I recently sold an item to a person who used a parcel forwarding service in the U.S. for shipping to the Soviet Union. The item was not paid for until ten days after the auction closed. Two days after the item was paid for the purchaser filed an item...

What exactly does UK visibility mean?

On relisting an item today, I noticed that the "UK visibility" option is now $0.20 for an auction listing and $0.50 for fixed price. Odd -- I'm certain it used to be $0.10 for my GTC or 30-day listings. What benefit or advantage does that $0.50 actua...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not able to leave feedback - What's this??

Has anyone else been unable to leave FB for buyers through their "Sold" page recently? This is the 3rd time I've tried in the last couple of days, and I'm getting a message that I can't leave feedback for this buyer. This is when accessing FB via the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is anyone else as frustrated with not being allowed fixed price or buy it now without paying fees

I have found much success with selling vintage china in a fixed price or best offer format.Since the latest changes that have several categories excluded from not having to payinsertion fees, my whole business has dropped off in the auction format. I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

To refund or not

I sold an item a month ago. I accepted an offer from the buyer for around $40.00 less than the original asking price. The buyer received the item and gave me very positive feedback saying the item was received as described in his remarks. Now, a coup...

What's the use!

So I buy an item from the US. Seller provides a tracking number through DHL. The item shows up in my regular mail. There is no confirmation of delivery. If the item hadn't shown up, I wonder how Paypal would handle this? So, what is the purpose of pr...

• 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quantity >1 & Calculated Shipping

So suppose I want to sell several exact copies of the same item under a single Buy-It-Now listing. It's a bulky item, so I want to use calculated shipping to factor in the cost difference between shipping it locally and shipping it to a remote commun...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

This seller

How is it that this seller is still on eBay? I thought you had to have a good rating or they booted you. 98.1% positive feedback

Attention for all flowers and plants sellers !!!!!!!!

FOR THOSE FLOWERS AND PLANTS SELERS ATTENTIONI!!! Is it a good idea putting all plants and flowers into stock market, issuing shares or dividends for every particular, isn't it better than dumping all the seeds with that cheap price!

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels