Ebay will not combine shipping cost

Hello, l currently have a buyer that bought 3 items, total postage is $7.40. I will combine the three items into one envelop and the postage will be $3.19. But when l adjust the invoice, ebay keeps putting the cost back to 7.40. Tried several times, let the buyer know......sigh..guess another lost sale....again......

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

When you adjust the invoice, don't click on the reset or redo button - it always goes back to original. Make your adjustment and then hit send.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

i do the same thing, i edit shipping price, then click anywhere on the screen, the new price will go in, then hit send. Do not hit re calculate.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Many thanks for reply, l was not hitting reset/redo, l adjusted the amount and sent. l have done this many times, but in this case it does not work.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Were these listings all using a common setup, were all priced in the same currency?

I don't think it should cause a problem but were some setup with flat shipping and another calculated shipping?
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Hi, all 3 items were common and in CAD. Three lots of canada post stamps. nothing unusual, and in the past it always worked. l dont have a computer, as l refuse to fund microsoft corp every 3-4 years, so l use an ipad. if ebay do an update it often messes with the ipad.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Interestingly, problem just seems to have fixed itself, the sale is now showing $3.19 for shipping to USA.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Glad to read the problem has been resolved. There's no need to use the app on an ipad though other than having a personal preference for the app. Any seller can open their web browser of choice and logon to their Seller Hub page here https://www.ebay.ca/sh/ovw .

The next time the app acts up maybe try completing the problematic task using SH instead of the app. The Hub functionality available using an ipad browser is identical to that experienced on a pc desktop, the only difference being "touch" rather than "mouse" interactions.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@terence427427 

There have also been known issues for sending a revised invoice when best offer was used on 1 of the items. Along with conflicts of sending between the app and pc. If you do receive an error message in attempting to send a revised invoice that has been ongoing for a number of months (4 or 5 months). If you have your system set up to receive a confirmation email you and your buyer will receive the new invoice.

-Lotz

Message 9 of 9
latest reply