Ending Listings

Hello:

I have a few items that are not selling. So am I right in my interpretation that if they are auction style and the listing ends with no bids I can then delete the item without penalty or fees. And if they are a fixed price that are "listed until cancelled" I can simply end the listing as well without fees or penalty. 

Cheers

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ending Listings

@bpl521_sell wrote:
... am I right in my interpretation that if they are auction style and the listing ends with no bids I can then delete the item without penalty or fees.
And if they are a fixed price that are "listed until cancelled" I can simply end the listing as well without fees or penalty. 

Unsold listings of any type (auction or BIN) that have ended can always be deleted.

You can end an auction early without penalty if that listing has had zero bidders (I believe cancelled bidders count).

Fixed price BIN listings can be ended any time you want without penalty (you can do a bulk "end" if you wish).

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ending Listings

@bpl521_sell wrote:
... am I right in my interpretation that if they are auction style and the listing ends with no bids I can then delete the item without penalty or fees.
And if they are a fixed price that are "listed until cancelled" I can simply end the listing as well without fees or penalty. 

Unsold listings of any type (auction or BIN) that have ended can always be deleted.

You can end an auction early without penalty if that listing has had zero bidders (I believe cancelled bidders count).

Fixed price BIN listings can be ended any time you want without penalty (you can do a bulk "end" if you wish).

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ending Listings

Excellent, thanks

Message 3 of 3
latest reply