Exclusion list

I want to remove Morocco from my exclusion list. (I have 5 or 6 countries on it)I went on site preference to access the list, and it says that I don’t have any countries selected. But when I see my add, « shipping worldwild » see exclusion list, those countries appears.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Exclusion list

Morocco may still be on ebay's covid service interruption list. Since this mess hit they've maintained blocks on selling to certain countries. I wish ebay would have dated the info provided below.

https://pages.ebay.ca/update/2020/covid19/index.html

There are service disruptions around the world as local shipping carriers suspend deliveries. Canada Post is currently not accepting mail and parcels for a number of international destinations due to a temporary service disruption. In response to this development, we are temporarily suspending transactions from buyers in the following countries:

Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Morocco
Kuwait
Macedonia
To deter future purchases, buyers in these countries may still be able to view listings in search, but if they select the listing, they will see a message indicating that the item "does not ship to their country". Buyers will not be able to checkout and will be warned throughout the experience the product will not ship to their location.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Exclusion list

Morocco may still be on ebay's covid service interruption list. Since this mess hit they've maintained blocks on selling to certain countries. I wish ebay would have dated the info provided below.

https://pages.ebay.ca/update/2020/covid19/index.html

There are service disruptions around the world as local shipping carriers suspend deliveries. Canada Post is currently not accepting mail and parcels for a number of international destinations due to a temporary service disruption. In response to this development, we are temporarily suspending transactions from buyers in the following countries:

Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Morocco
Kuwait
Macedonia
To deter future purchases, buyers in these countries may still be able to view listings in search, but if they select the listing, they will see a message indicating that the item "does not ship to their country". Buyers will not be able to checkout and will be warned throughout the experience the product will not ship to their location.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Exclusion list

Thank you very much!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply