Half dozen auctions ended tonight, then went poof ...

Has anyone else had auctions end this Sunday evening only to have them completely disappear from the system?

At least six of mine have, cannot locate them anywhere, not in unsold, awaiting payment or orders. Searched all folders twice, they're nowhere to be found.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I think I saw a similar query on dotCOM a bit earlier tonight.

Best wishes for a swift recovery.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Awoke this morning to find the system has sometime overnight coughed up the whole lot. Turns out there were 10 altogether, 9 have appeared as unsold and the 10th is now awaiting payment. i'm wondering if the buyer witnessed the auction disappear too. If she/he were watching as it ended as many do waiting to pay. It would be a bit bewildering to find their purchase had suddenly vanished.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You can use Contact Buyer to explain the problem and perhaps get paid.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

All is well now. The system eventually sorted itself out and the auction buyer paid this morning ... the other missing listings finally showed up in the unsold list. I've never had auctions disappear like that before, makes me wonder if all these free listing offers are a little more than the system can handle at times.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@kawartha-ephemera 

From the very  recent archives of dot com. Bad grammar and all.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/My-eBay-listing-are-disappearing-after-some-o...

The joys of glitches.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 6
latest reply