Handling Fees

bwalton
Community Member

I really don't want to discuss the merits of handling fees, I am just curious why I don't see the ability to add them ?

Have I missed a setup option someplace, its it only available if you have a store, if you only have some sort of shipping, has it changed over time ?

This is only a draft, not a live ad but no option for either handling fees or combined shipping:appear I am not sure if the images will appear it seems to be giving me an error

Someone posted this a while ago, why don't I see these options ? 

Thanks

Bill

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Handling Fees

I don't see it either on that listing tool so perhaps you only have the option if you use the advanced listing tool which is what is shown in your second screenshot.  I can switch between the two forms by using the link on the top right.  I don't know if that option is still available for everyone.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Handling Fees

I don't see it either on that listing tool so perhaps you only have the option if you use the advanced listing tool which is what is shown in your second screenshot.  I can switch between the two forms by using the link on the top right.  I don't know if that option is still available for everyone.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Handling Fees

That was it, thank you

Bill

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Handling Fees

Hi , PJ is correct ~ if you use the Quick Listing Tool (by just clicking on the SELL at the top left of your ebay page) there is no box for handling charges, like your first screen shot. If you click SELL and then click on Advanced Tool that will be on the upper right side of the page as a hyperlink ( I get a message box that recommends I do not use Advanced as it is for volume Sellers but I can click ok anyway ) then you get a whole different listing page, like the second screen shot you have , and in there, if you use calculated shipping only, you will get a little box to add in a handling charge. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Handling Fees

Very good answers. It was my screenshot from another thread that was re-posted and I was coming to explain what has already been said by the other Community members who replied. Thank you. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply