Has anyone gone past their Managed Payment Sign-up deadline?

I keep getting messages from ebay that i must sign up by Feb 23rd. Of course, i don't want to.

I've read reports that you can go past your "deadline" and can still sell, receive payments, make purchases, but you just can't create/modify any listings.

Can anyone confirm?
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@teenytrinkets wrote:
I keep getting messages from ebay that i must sign up by Feb 23rd. Of course, i don't want to.

I've read reports that you can go past your "deadline" and can still sell, receive payments, make purchases, but you just can't create/modify any listings.

Can anyone confirm?

For anyone already enrolled in MP has anyone spotted anything to look out for when the invoice systems switch over?  Does the billing period/payment date change?

-Lotz

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

My invoice billing period remained the same. My payment date is every Tuesday.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@teenytrinkets wrote:

Can anyone confirm?

My understanding is that when you get the final notice that you are being switched over to MP, any existing AUCTION listings will run to the end and payments will go to PayPal. Fixed Price listings are converted immediately, proceeds will go into your MP account and sit there until you complete the registration process.

At least that seems to be the story in the US.

Much simpler to just sign up rather than suffer a cash flow problem when the inevitable comes.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

My periods stayed the same.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Correct. Already went MP because I was only allowed to keep my current listins, no updates, no new items, no revisions etc

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@alacar-8

Did you go past your deadline?
Message 7 of 7
latest reply