Heads up to all, "click to activate" fvf promo on until April 29

4 REPLIES 4

@canada_goose_whisperer wrote:

https://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2022/0422/FVF.html

Merci und Gracias!!! Haven't seen/received one of those in ages.  And when I have it was too late to respond. Just checked outside email and crickets. But those arrive in waves.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Restricted to specific Categories.......(and condition)

*To qualify for the promotion (“Qualifying Item”), items must be listed in the the following categories with the item condition equals to Pre-owned or Used: Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Home & Garden, Cameras & Photo, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Cell Phones & Accessories, Consumer Electronics, Video Game Consoles.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@recped wrote:

Restricted to specific Categories.......(and condition)

*To qualify for the promotion (“Qualifying Item”), items must be listed in the the following categories with the item condition equals to Pre-owned or Used: Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Home & Garden, Cameras & Photo, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Cell Phones & Accessories, Consumer Electronics, Video Game Consoles.

So unfortunately not applicable for your items. Unless you have another id? Works for me to some extent.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I understand why ebay has to offer listing/fvf deals on this type of merchandise. Like most, I tend to sell my used stuff locally. Selling this kind of thing on ebay these days results in too many unhappy buyers. You're better off to sell on Marketplace or Craigslist and get cash. No payment disputes/ scammers / returns!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply