Help with creating Variations

How do I create variations on a listing? I can't find the Variations category or button on the sell page (please see my attached screenshot). Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Not all categories allow variations. I don't think that category does.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I tried to revise my listing by changing the category to one that does allow variations, but the Variations option still doesn't come up.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@coral-223 wrote:

I tried to revise my listing by changing the category to one that does allow variations, but the Variations option still doesn't come up.

Link attached from dot com for categories that allow variations. When I tested the link on dot ca it did not work. It is possible that some categories of dot ca may not have access to the variation option. I've heard that reported by several Canadian sellers.

https://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/sellingresources/multiplevariationslist.html

tyler@ebay    Can you confirm for OP please?

-Lotz

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Which category did you change it to?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I tried to change to several different categories that allow variations but none works when I'm trying to revise a listing. It only works if I create a new listing. Is there any way I can get the Variations option without having to create a new listing?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply