Hey, everyone! I'd like to learn how to list a service?

I'd like to know how to list my website design service? What should I put on shipping and handling, since it's a service provided? Can I only accept paypal, if so how do I do that?? Does it website design service belong in the classified section?

Please help!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Why not do a EBay search to see what other sellers do, PP is the typical payment method but buyers still could send cash or checks though rarely...good luck.   You need some feedback first just buy some low price listings, you also need to set up your accounts very easy.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Why not do a EBay search to see what other sellers do, PP is the typical payment method but buyers still could send cash or checks though rarely...good luck.   You need some feedback first just buy some low price listings, you also need to set up your accounts very easy.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It seems that a webmaster would easily be able to navigate their way through the listing procedure. Not trying to be a jerk, just saying.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

That's kinda of a jerky comment actually. Just saying, every must start somewhere!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply