Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

hi I have been blocked from bidding on dresses from a company called kingley and they tell me its eb

hi I have been blocked from a company called kingly and I had bought over 60 dresses last year and now im blocked from bidding I have contacted them and they said its ebay who is doing this ,im a good buyer and I pay with paypal always ,so please inf...

How to sort list by sellers?

Is there a way to sort list (i.e bidding or purchase history) by seller ID rather than just "Time left". The watch list has a lot of options for sorting but not these. It would benefit sellers if their was method to sort by seller ID since I tend buy...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! An Ebay seller has refunded my winning bid because it was too low. What shoud I do?

There was no reserve bid and I won the auction fair and square. I also sent payment as soon as the auction was over, I contacted the seller as A week had went by and it had not be shipped yet. He told me it was at customs and would be shipped by Frid...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Difficult seller

I did not receive an item. the seller is giving me a hard time. She is insistent that I picked it up but nothing was picked up half of the order was delivered to my home and I repeat half the order only.

Problem Viewing GSP Threads?

Am I the only one who's been having problems viewing the two mega GSP threads lately? Newly-made posts are not appearing for me. Right now the latest post to the Questions thread was supposedly made by MWC1942 yesterday at 7:34 PM but when I click on...

Missing in action

Hello ...is there a way to post a temporary absence in ones ebay profile? Going to be away for 1+ month and need to get some awareness out to pottential buyers etc.. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Buyer complaining about something not mentioned on listing

We all try to describe our items to the best of our ability. Buyer is complaining about something I did not see any problem with. The item is a manual camera lens and he complains it is unusable and aperture is slow and needs repair. Clearly if that ...

Adding a US based bank account to a Canadian Paypal account

I looked under bank accounts to see if I could add an actual US bank (not tied to any Canadian Bank) account but it does not seem to allow this. Does anyone know for sure if it can be done or not? I will call Paypal tomorrow as well when they are ope...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! No exposure on international ebays like Australia or UK or France...

I am so frustrated,I just spent 40 minutes with a useless Ebay customer service representative, trying my best not to lose patience, all I did have was a simple question: why my item do not show with the DEFAULT location search ie ebay uk for uk NOT ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Inconsistent shipping fees

I've noticed something really annoying on the eBay (Canada) site lately. If I look at an item in my watch list or while searching for an item, I see a shipping value listed. When I open the actual item, I see a different and higher shipping amount sp...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers like this should be banned

Does anyone know why buyers like this should be allowed on eBay?Here is the scam. You buy something... then leave a negative. Once you get a refund you 'revise' your feedback to a positive. If no refund, negative feedback remains. Count the negatives...

A Question About Duplicate Listings

I had a listing removed yesterday for being a duplicate. It was my own fault, no problem with them doing that, as it was a duplicate. I sell magnets, and use the same title and description for many of my listings. They are not duplicates and have a d...

Additional protections for sellers with auction-style listings

Got this message today in "My Messages". Anyone got it too? ---------------------------------------------------- Additional protections for sellers with auction-style listings We recognize that the password reset may temporarily interrupt the normal ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

fraudulent charges on credit card through paypal

Who pays the interest on my credit card from the fraudulent charges incurred when my account was hacked? Paypal notified me that it will take up to 30 days to reimburse me, so who pays the interest??

eCheck

I know I used to know the answer to this.... -Buyer does not pay and no communication for 5 days so I open a UID on day 5-Buyer then pays by eCheck on day 6 If the UID ends before the eCheck clears, what happens? OR Am I supposed to be Mr Nice Guy an...

can a customer cancel a bid

HiSomeone has bid on an item on my page and changed their mind. They have emailed me and asked me to retract the bid. Legally can I do it and also how would I do it pleaseThanksSarah

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.