Will there be any listing promos in June??

Will there be any listing promos in June other than the 50/50 free we already get a month ??

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

There is one "free listing" promotion for fixed price listings June 3 to 6, by invitation.

Check your Selling Manager to see if you have been invited.

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2014/0602/SummerSavings.html

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Nope...I was not invited.  Why isn't this offer good for everyone? Did I do something wrong to not get the invitation?  I have met all seller performance standards!!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

"Why isn't this offer good for everyone?"

For the last two years most promotions have been by invitation only.  Nothing to do with you. Do not take it personally.

I expect more promotions this month but, in my opinion, there are a big waste of time at this point,  What sellers really need is not to save a few pennies on items not worth listing in many instances but more qualified buyers coming to the site to spend money.

More listings created by listing promotions simply divide the pie (money spent by returning buyers) into smaller pieces.  More listings do not mean more sales  or more money overall by all sellers.  Only more buyers will do that.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Good point!!  Yes I do agree with what you said and I may look into a ebay store for listing deals.  There is ALOT of **bleep** listed every month because of these promos...having said that though, there are many great sellers that really benefit from these promos and Im afraid some will be lost if ebay does away with them.  I guess you cant please everyone all the time.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply