Hours open at eBay Customer Service eBay Canada ?

What are the business hours open at eBay Customer Service eBay Canada ? They screwed up my monthly invoice..

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

@loulottshobbytoy wrote:

What are the business hours open at eBay Customer Service eBay Canada ? They screwed up my monthly invoice..

eBay.CA does not have a separate Customer Service -- that was closed 10 years ago and merged into the eBay.com general customer service.

https://ocsnext.ebay.ca/ocs/cuhome

When you step through the Contact decision tree for your problem you will eventually get a phone number for that problem along with hours open.

For example:

Account >> Resolving account problems >> Billing and Invoices

gives 5am to 10pm Pacific Time zone for phone calls

-..-

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for the info ..But I have tried different subjects and all are closed!!

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@loulottshobbytoy wrote:

Thanks for the info ..But I have tried different subjects and all are closed!!

https://ocsnext.ebay.ca/ocs/cuhome

Account >> Resolving account problems >> Billing and Invoices

shows times for me (tested using a computer, not a hand held device)

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Thanks again. using a computer. still closed 27/7 will try again over the next couple of days..

Regards,

Lou

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Here's what I see...

Stepping through the menu of problem typesStepping through the menu of problem types

Once the choices are made I see:

This problem gives 2 choicesThis problem gives 2 choices

I then press Call us and get:

phone number with passcodephone number with passcode

-..-

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Hi,, I just checked again and it is closed for me .. I do not know what is going on so I will wait until Monday checking every several hours and if it is not working I will call eBay ( I have their number.. to see whats up.. All I know is that they say on my invoice it is being updating it .. So I think the program faltered on invoices and charged way to much.. I will keep you informed with this nonsense..

Lou

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @loulottshobbytoy - just to add to this, another option to contact Customer Support is by social media (Twitter or Facebook). Teammates there work nearly round the clock (22 hours a day) seven days a week. They're a great resource if you need help!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Hi Tyler.. I got the eBay merchants number and called them.. They do not know what is going on.. with my account.. Invoice is totally wrong ..charges for items bought by echeck then cancelled ..and eBay does not know this ... its a real mess.. eBays falling apart even on the stock market..Anyways I am looking into another selling platform in Canada from Ottawa. You my know who I mean and is doing phenomenally well..

Thank for trying,

Lou

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@loulottshobbytoy wrote:

Hi Tyler.. I got the eBay merchants number and called them.. They do not know what is going on.. with my account.. Invoice is totally wrong ..charges for items bought by echeck then cancelled ..and eBay does not know this ... its a real mess.. eBays falling apart even on the stock market..Anyways I am looking into another selling platform in Canada from Ottawa. You my know who I mean and is doing phenomenally well..

Thank for trying,

Lou

Sorry to hear that your calls didn't  get the resolution you were looking for @loulottshobbytoy!

As a general reminder, an eCheck being cancelled or timing out will not automatically credit your Final Value Fees, you'd want to also file a cancellation or Unpaid Item Case depending on the specifics of the situation. 

Always happy to take a look personally if you'll send me a private message with more details. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 10 of 10
latest reply