How do I create an additional invoice for shipping?

Hi, wondering how I can create an additional invoice for shipping? As far as ebay sees, the purchase is done so it's not giving me the option to send an invoice but the buyer paid less than half the shipping cost. Ive discussed it with the buyer and they've agreed to pay the rest but how do I do that? Do I have to refund the shipping they paid or a full refund and start again with a new invoice? Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

There is no official method on eBay to get additional monies, you are supposed to have the shipping set up correctly.

Rgardless, you have two options;

1 - cancel the sale and refund, adjust the listing so the shipping is correct and have the buyer repurchase.

2 - ask the buyer for their email address and send them a PayPal invoice (or use Venmo or similar)

I'm assuming this is about one of your large lots, is your buyer in Canada, the US or elsewhere? I noticed that the shipping to Canada was more than double the US shipping rate, that doesn't make sense.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The buyer did not pay the advertised shipping cost?

Don't ship.

The buyer paid the advertised shipping cost but you underestimated how much shipping would cost?

Your mistake.

Ship.

You are posting to eBay Canada, but your lots appear to ship from the USA.

You may get different advice on eBaydotCOM.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply