How do i leave feedback for ebay?

ebay has made this so **bleep** hard, i simply want to register a complaint with them and they give me the runaround. i did a search and everyone seems to have the same problem. there is no way to simply send an email for a simple request. i am so **bleep** as i recieved an item that was damaged and the seller said to contact ebay. well i tried for hours now and i was on hold earlier for an hour and then got hung up on, now i cannot get a simple email page. how doe you contact ebay or global shipping???

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I also posted a question earlier on her and it was met with just contact ebay for help. this is getting **bleep**ing really full of bull **bleep** and is god **bleep** bull **bleep**

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@lasko3023 wrote:

as i recieved an item that was damaged and the seller said to contact ebay. how doe you contact ebay or global shipping???

Was the item damaged during shipping?

If you have a shipping issue with a GSP item contact global.shipping.support@pb.com

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The seller was incorrect. Even if it is a global shipping issue If you have to file a return request which you can do through your purchase history or by going to the resolution center. If the item was damaged in shipping then note that in the return request and note also that it was shipped through the gsp.  The eBay system is supposed to know if it is a gsp item but it doesn’t hurt to make a note about it.

if the item was damaged in shipping, eBay should refund you in full and not require a return.  But if it was a seller caused problem...the item wasn’t described properly etc., the seller will have to pay for return shipping if they want the item back and they are responsible for refunding  the portion that was paid to them.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Contact eBay through the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

Open a Not As Described dispute.

The seller will be required to supply return shipping.

If he does not, you will be refunded. Dispose of the unwanted item.

If he does, use it to return the unwanted item. When he gets it back, you will be refunded.

If the seller used GSP for shipping this must be mentioned in the Dispute.

The GSP generally accepts responsibility for items damaged in transit, and refunds without requiring a return.

If you are returning the unwanted item to a foreign seller, mark the package Returned Merchandise.

If the foreign seller did not use GSP, you will have to deal with getting import fees back from CBSA yourself.

No humans are involved in this.

All robots and very efficient.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

If more than 30 days have passed since delivery, you have to deal with Paypal, which allows 180 days from payment for Dispute but insists that the buyer pays return shipping before refunding

And you are also covered by the credit card you back your PP account with.

Start with eBay.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply