How to Use netparcel now?

eBay stopped using paypal and transactions won't show up in paypal. So, how do you use netParcel for shipping?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

What about paying netparcel? With no funds in paypal to do so...

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

jim4420
Community Member

Took me abit to figure it out too as the netparcel instructions do not work and give an error.
I'm not great at giving a tutorial but I'll try.

on eBay goto orders then goto the order details of your order and copy the order number (ID) it's in big bold writing on the left side of page you can't miss it.

Head over to netparcel and paste your order number/ID into the import order box near the top right of the rate and ship page.

Click import order and that's it, you should see all the info now.

I'm not sure if you can do this without a eBay store as I have one but this works great for me.

And payment will still come from PayPal and if you have no funds it will use your backup payment options so have at least a credit card with PayPal 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

this was super helpful thank you so much for figuring it out and sharing it with all of us 🙂

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

This method was working for me the first couple of days of being switched in to MP but NOW Netparcel doesn't seem to accept the order number to import. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Netparcel logs in with paypal. It needs a paypal transaction number to import with which will not exist anymore. Time to enter everything manually.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I am already not a fan of the manage payment program.
It makes shipping so much more not streamline.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Good morning,

Just trying to understand. How do we enter our shipping cost when we insert an item for sale ? 

Thank you

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@jim4420 wrote:

Took me abit to figure it out too as the netparcel instructions do not work and give an error.
I'm not great at giving a tutorial but I'll try.

on eBay goto orders then goto the order details of your order and copy the order number (ID) it's in big bold writing on the left side of page you can't miss it.

Head over to netparcel and paste your order number/ID into the import order box near the top right of the rate and ship page.

Click import order and that's it, you should see all the info now.

I'm not sure if you can do this without a eBay store as I have one but this works great for me.

And payment will still come from PayPal and if you have no funds it will use your backup payment options so have at least a credit card with PayPal 

@maximus7001 

@goldhawkickz13 

@karlkarlonsale 

To pay for either PayPal, Shippo or Net Parcel Shipments you can pay using an outside source like your attached bank account/CC or you can load funds to PayPal as required. PayPal states 3 to 5 business days to move funds from a bank to PayPal. (You need to know amount to move to keep yourself covered.)  From my experience it is consistently 8 business days to move from RBC to PayPal. You can also, by (special request with Shippo) pay for postage per transaction OR when it reaches a specific amount. I had no problem doing this. Your situation may vary. This can be relevant if you have concerns regarding additional transaction fees associated with some bank accounts.

-Lotz

PS. As per my understanding there are other allowable payable sources in the USA. PayPal is working on adding others but currently there is NO timeline for this to happen for Canadians.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply