I don't want to be charged for eBay International AG anymore.

How do I do this?  Do I just stop using the international shipping options?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No. Those are your Seller Fees. The ones for Final Value on your items sold or insertion fees with extra options added. What day of the month are your account fees due? The 15th?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The first 50 items you list each month are currently Free. You can add another 50 by also listing on dotCOM.

But when you sell something, you are charged 10% of the selling price and 10% of the shipping price.

That is billed once a month and charged about two weeks later.

A couple of Pro Tips:

It's not "In Tact" -- the word is 'intact'.

You will get more feedback, which is important to build trust as a seller, if you leave feedback for your customers.

Personally I prefer to leave it on shipment, but opinions vary.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Also, you have to be careful about the 'special Promos' ebay may be offering you.

Basically, it's free upgrades but for a limited time only so the next time you go to relist that item, it may cost you dearly. 

I fell into this trap myself more than once. With 'free Add Fixed Price to an Auction' and also 'free Subtitles' which are quite costly on relist but maybe you don't notice until it's been done and charged to your account. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@randomsuckygamer-6 wrote:

I don't want to be charged for eBay International AG anymore. How do I do this?

Are you referring to the monthly invoice from:

eBay International AG

Helvetiastrasse 15/17

3005 Bern

Switzerland

eBay International AG is the arm of eBay that collects the fees for using the eBay site. The most common fees are for listing an item, sale of item (FVF), and store subscriptions. You are invoiced once per month.

Invoice details can be found by looking at: My eBay > My Account > Seller Account > View Invoice

-..-

Message 5 of 5
latest reply