Forum Posts

Canada Post dates are wrong, Customers filing claims.

Hello,I sell mostly low priced items, and use light packet /small packet Canada Post. March 2017 several buyers have filed Item not received - the shipping Date to the US is way too short. How long should it take for a light packet / Small Packet Air...

.com community discussions

Just took a look at the .com discussion board. Apparently there is a way by ebay to control searches by buyers, so if any of you out there feel you're items are invisible, as I do, there may be a reason. Can't think of any though. Seems counterproduc...

I suspect an ebay buyer of fraud, he bought several of the same item in my store and...

I suspect an ebay buyer of fraud, he bought several of the same item in my store and has yet to confirm he received the other two items. The 3 item were video games and were priced by me at market price. I found it somewhat suspicious so I clicked hi...

Late Shipment by DEFAULT!!

I was checking the late shipment and noticed my packages were dinged for late shipment and I checked the buyer's feedback and he didn't leave me any feedback so it is very clearly that my packages got dings for late shipment by default not by the buy...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

How are Product Ratings Applied to Our Listings?

I know there Is no longer a way to exclude product ratings from our listings, but I'm sure I'm not the only seller concerned about the poor ratings below my listings that apply to products purchased from other sellers. These comments include everythi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unsold items on summary page gone

This is just an observation. not a question. Went to relist unsold items. Discovered the list is gone from my summary page. It appears ebay has "cleaned house". I then went to .com. Thought I'd give it a try again. The new listing format and shipping...

Need some advice regarding wrong shipping address

I had a buyer in NY state buy a CD from me. I charged $5.00 CDN to ship. I used USPS and a courier service. I sent it to the address on ebay/paypal. I checked the tracking and it was rejected from that address as unknown. The CD is being sent back to...

Resolved! Buyer Requirements Activity Log not opening

Is anyone else having their buyer requirement log not opening? I usually check it every day, but today it won't open. I have tried to find where to open it directly on eBay instead of from my bookmark, but I can't find it on eBay.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is Paypal down?

I have tried several times to print a Paypal label on 2 different browsers. I've cleared my cache, still won't work. I get to "print label" and then get a message that it isn't working.

• 79 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!

I was upgrading some of my listings and was shocked to see one of my books that has totally different photo that was inserted by eBay itself!! I used eBay stock photos only for the new items and I did that and then today I found out eBay inserted a t...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Isn't this just a wee bit creepy?

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a new teapot. I bought it online from HBC, paid with Paypal. I think that was my big mistake. Now, wherever I go on eBay, I see teapots. Teapots on my landing page, even ads on eBay pages linking to similar teapots o...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Chanel bag

Trying to sell an authentic Chanel. But topic always not allow to type 'Chanel' how can I make it works?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Canada Tax Questions

Hi everyone! Sorry for the newbie post. I would appreciate some help with this. This is my first year eBay selling (2016) and I am wanting to know how taxes are paid. 1. How do I report/submit? 2. What is the tax rate? (for under 20k) 3. Can I just n...

Resolved! how to resond to negative feedback

HI ,i received a neg feedback for an item that got lost in the mail,even though I shipped within a couple of days.i am not use to neg feedback,I see other people reply to their neg feedback but I don't see a button,how do i find it?thanks,

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

When does TL end?

I can't remember when ebay discontinues supporting TL ..................... this spring sometime?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

URGENT! Canada Post changes are not allowing international buyers to purchase!

THIS IS AN URGENT MATTER AND I URGE ALL SELLERS TO SHARE THIS! It is not only US based buyers it is also any buyers outside of Canada. Canada post recently changed their shipping information requirements in the last couple of days. They now require a...

PST in ebay.ca

Hi, I just started my small business in ebay.ca and my physical location is in BC. Around 15% of my product are sold all over the Canada and the rest is sold to American. Recently, I got a question about PST (Provincial Sales tax) and made a call to ...

promotions

i received an email for a promotion to list 500 items for free until april 2 now all the items will be buy it now and good till cancelled so my question is how long can i list the item for before getting charged for listing fees ? forever -like good ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What happens when paying ebay fees after March 31st and we can no longer list on US.com?

What happens after March 31st when we can no longer list on US.com when paying ebay fees. Are we paying our fees in US dollars which would be about 30 cents more on every dollar or are we paying our fees in CDN dollar. Does anybody know? I have a fee...

Put stores on vacation or extend handling time? How?

After reading another thread here, it occurred to me that instead of putting my stores on vacation for 1 or 2 days if I have to go out of town, I could just extend my handling time by a day or two. Because I have never changed my handling time in 10 ...

Addresses on Ebay and Paypal

Ebay will allow a Canadian and US address for a ship to address to receive purchases. Paypal however will only allow an address in the country you are registered in, no foreign addresses allowed. I called Paypal Canada and you can not add a US addres...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal log out in question

I just bought an item and went though the eBay invoice to pay for it. PayPal pops up you put in your password and you pay for it never going into the PayPal site. After I was finished I closed the eBay site. Then ........................................

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns or Refunds

I find that International buyers are now claiming non-delivery of items shipped, because tracking is not available for international shipments. If I post clearly that will not be responsible for untraceable shipments, will Ebay still hold me responsi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't leave feedback for buyer for my most recent sale.

Why can't I leave feedback for a buyer that bought something from me an left me a positive review? Is there some sort of cutoff time for this? Has too much time elapsed? I say this because I offered the cheapest shipping option, which is the slowest....

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels