Forum Posts

Resolved! "The refund you sent didn't go through". Why?

I received a return item from the buyer. eBay calculated the amount that I should refund. Following the issue refund process, at the last step for refund, eBay keeps giving me the error message "The refund you sent didn't go through". What happen to ...

Drastic jumps in views

The past couple of days I have noticed something odd. Both days there have been sudden jumps in views on one particular listing, both times by 20+ views. Maybe it's because I don't list much and that often, so I don't really see this sort of thing, b...

Is the store subscription fee US or Can. $

Continued from the earlier post. Just got a reminder to open the store. It's HURRY DON'T MISS OUT. Are the bots not registering that all my listings for weeks have ended with no views and certainly no sales. What would make anyone sign up for a store...

Do you send a message to your buyers after a sale?

I just purchased something on ebay and was leaving feedback and noticed that the only thing that I could leave stars for was for "Item as described". In regards to communication, the ability to leave stars for, was not available stating that there ha...

glassess.jpg delivered.jpg communication.jpg

Is there a way to transfer live listings, created in Inkfrog, to an ebay lister?

I want to leave Inkfrog but I have about 2500 live listings and another 100 newly made but not yet listed in my Inkfrog library. Inkfrog changes their lister too often and I swore the next time they put me in a position where I have to remake my list...

Finally a Promo - 500 free.

Create 500 FREE auction or fixed price listingsPay no insertion fees on up to 500 listings. Excludes 1-day and 3-day duration. Learn More- opens in a new window or tabStart: 25/01/17 00:00:00 ESTEnd: 31/01/17 23:59:59 EST

ebay removed my listings of patterns - I do not understand. We've determined that some of your listi

HelpI just got an email from Ebay that says: We've determined that some of your listings haven't followed our Brand Name Misuse policy. herefore, we had to take the following actions:- Listings that didn't follow our policies have been removed. These...

Did anybody have such an experience? Can I get an advise?

On April 5-th a new buyer from USA (0 feedback) has purchased a postcard from me with Paypal's notice of pending bank clearance. The buyer according to the name is female and the recipient is male (different last name). I waited as instructed for Pay...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay buyer is in czech republic but has usa mailing address

Just got a winning buyer on an itemHis profiles says he is in czech republic but has usa mailing address to ship his items toCOMC.com Mailboxes so is this legal or notHas any one come across this and this is the first time that I see on the invoice e...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Does anyone here live near the 600 block of The East Mall in Toronto Ontario?

I have a buyer that lives on that St/Rd and it looks to me (on google) like it's an apartment building but she never provided a suite number. I have sent 2 emails and even phoned, no answer. If someone lives near there or knows the area can you send ...

Resolved! What does this mean?

On my ebay main page in the selling reminders area, is something that says, (last 31 days) and underneath is a line that says, $guidance$ for 1 listing The word listing is like a link, but it does not take you anywhere, when you click on it. The numb...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Regarding listings seem invisible

Just looked at some posts from 2014, regarding listings seem invisible. It was suggested to try searching without signing in, to see where the listings are placed. The only way they were shown, was if I sorted to look for items within closest distanc...

Income tax info from paypal & a business account.

I'm having a lot of problems getting my PayPal info for my income taxes this year. A lot of the reports that were available even earlier this year seem to have disappeared. Anyway, I have never signed up for a PayPal business account, even after 10 y...

EBay Promotion Tools Buy 1 get 1

Why is the the Buy 1 get 1 promotion tool not available to Canadian sellers. I can use it on items listed on ebay.com but not for items on ebay.ca.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Confused with Percentage Fee Charged

I have a store and the most I thought I would be charged is 9%. In the Seller Hub, when I click on "sales (31 days)" at the top, it shows me a list of recently sold items. Here are some examples:total sales: 76.98selling cost: ($12.33)net sales: $64....

"This item is pending payment through PAYPAL"

Got this message regarding the latest purchase this morning. The item still shows as unpaid (it actually shows checkout complete and the hourglass in the paid ($ sign) column -hovering the mouse over the hourglass gives the message in the title). Loo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Business Solutions Minimum Discount… Online error

Today it is Business Solutions……. Years ago this was Ventureone. Canada Post’s website is used ... by me....to calculate postage rates…. Specifically for Expedite Canada. This calculation is my source for the amount I will charge for postage….. my ba...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promo April 6-9 USA Only

List FREE - 500 auction-style or fixed priced listings Start Date * End DatePay no insertion fees on up to 500 listings. Plus, add Buy It Now for free. Learn MoreApr. 06, 201707:28:07 am PDTApr. 09, 201711:59:59 pm PDT

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Fuel Surcharges have changed

The Canada Post fuel surcharge for Domestic, Canada Expedited parcel has changed dramatically. https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/kb/details.page?article=fuel_surcharges_on_m&cattype=kb&cat=sending&subcat=ratesdimensions Domestic Expedited was defined ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to stop Paypal label downloading?

The last 3 Paypal labels I have needed to print, when I click on "print", there is a blank page and the downloading arrow at the top shows a download, and I have to go to the file and download it. It might be something I have accidentally done to cha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question for sewing pattern sellers

Are any of you having problems relisting your patterns? I keep getting a fault in the brand. I have about 40 patterns that are a brand that are not on the drop down list of brands, so they won't relist. Even a common one like Kwik Sew. I can't find a...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Arghhh the bots are making me a bit crazy!!!

Buyer from China asked about my high shipping costs (I force them to use tracking). It took me about 20 minutes to craft a response explaining why the shipping costs where high (the bots kept telling me it is against the rules to sell off ebay by out...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels