Forum Posts

Resolved! Item from seller doesn't show but are listed

Hello, here's a good one ... One of my favorite seller and friend with who I buy from alot, has listed many items like as always.He list item on Ebay.com with shipping description for both USA and Canada. I saw a sudden publicity from ebay, as I log ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBAY IS A HUGE JOKE!!!

I have to say eBay is getting worse and worse every time. First they offer you the feature for Stock Photo, another feature for pre-filled information for the book and DVDs, VHS & Music and then they offered you Listing Designer and then they take al...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hmm now I've started getting 2 ebay emails for every sale?

Starting overnight, now I'm getting two confirmation emails from eBay: 1 says my item is sold1 says my item is paid for (and then a 3rd comes from PAYPAL confirming the payment) The 2nd email advising that the item is "paid for" is new, never used to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I would like to combine 2 auctions and combine the shipping for less than posted originally in my ad

Hope this is the right board. I made a deal with the buyer to give a better rate on shipping if she bought 2 auctions. She did now when I send her the revised invoice when she is ready to pay it defaults to listing rate and not the rate I agreed to r...

buyer not responding to e-mail, non payment

I have contacted the bidder but no response. No payment. It has only been 24 hrs, but usually I receive payment almost immediately. Not sure if they even want the item any more. How long until I can relist?

Resolved! Withdrawal from paypal balance?

This is a first for me. My withdrawal/transfer of paypal funds on Saturday to my back account failed and was 'refunded' today with no explanation whatsoever on either line in the Account Activity. I kinda need that money in my actual bank account sin...

• 44 replies
  • 0 helpful

No question: Just repeating... Ebay treats sellers like slave employees, not independent contractors

We are absolute dirt. Period. It is our DUTY to list more, sell more, pay more. I guess I was incorrect in previously saying ebay gives us nothing, as they keep finding more ways to take away and screw us.Everytime an email arrives from the scoundrel...

Please check my shipping options...

Hello all, I have been away from ebay for more than a few years...could someone please go into one of my listings and see if what I have entered for postage seems correct? I want my items to be available in Canada, USA and International. Thank you......

Ending auction listings early

Have they made changes to ending auctions early. I tried to end some that have 7 days to run in bulk and get the following message. This feature cannot be used with this item because it is an Auction-style Format item. Does this mean auctions can't b...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold an item. Buyer requested cancellation, then changed their mind and still want item.

I sold an item. The buyer requested cancellation, then changed their mind and still want the item. How can they cancel their cancellation? Any idea how to proceed with this? Should I just mail the item or cancel it and relist? It is an item that woul...

Moving From .ca to .com

Forgive me .... I know this topic has been raised many times but I don't find the Search option on the Boards very helpful and I was looking for one particular thread. I've given the .ca/CAD a six-month trial and it just isn't working on my media acc...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved by the bots!!!!

Never thought I'd say that! As a preamble, remember that I'm "medium old" so I was too quick to blame myself here... Was listing new items, I thought I hit list item, but the screen that was before me was the listing screen that I was working on. So ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Attention clothing sellers! :)

Hi! It looks like the boutique chain BEBE is closing/liquidating all of it's stores by the end of May so any clothing resellers, you could probably get some excellent discounted stock for your Ebay store :). Here is the announcement on the news just ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! My Nightmare Before Easter

Again, Canada Post really messed me up on an order with a deadline. it started like any other. Customer bought something mid-March, shipping to USA, packed, dispatched same-day. I noticed after the end of the second business day that it still said 'I...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer refused package by mistake and wants me to send it back... how would you deal with this?

Hi! Buyer was confused when the package arrived and he refused it by mistake, twice.Here' the tracking if you want a clear picture:http://www.purolator.com/purolator/ship-track/tracking-details.page?pin=CGJ000890158&sdate=2017-03-13&uc=What should I ...

Resolved! Serious error $999.99 item sells, everything changes to $4,000 including fees etc!

Wow. This is a new one on me. One of my big items sells this morning at 3 AM ET a $999.99 boxlot on .com The actual item says its value is $999.99 and that it sold for $999.99 US$ but everything else shows the value jumping to $4,000 US$ plus shippin...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Visibility ?

On eBay.cafr (eBay-Canada Francais), : http://pages.cafr.ebay.ca/help/sell/promoting_ov.html "Plus de visibilité à l'international : vous attirerez davantage d'acheteurs internationaux si votre objet apparaît dans les résultats de recherche des autre...

Refunded funds through PayPal after parcel returned for wrong address. No more mutual refund.

I googled what to do prior to refunding and came to a conclusion that I should refund through PayPal then ask for a mutual cancellation and that would assure me of eBay fees being retuned without a cancellation black mark. Problem is now I have no mu...

I saved for later a listing I am preparing. Why does the draft only allow photos by url?

I "saved for later", then returned to the draft and found it impossible to load pictures via ///url.Why is this my only option to put up photos ?Where is the poorly labeled BASIC and STANDARD screen to load photos ?Why is there no option to add photo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm thinking of putting in a statement regarding combined shipping and a restocking fee. WDY Think?

I am back again for some advice. Everyone is so helpful, Thanks in advance. I use USPS mail for my US buyers and have over the past few years had several bulk buyers. I currently have the statement on my listings: "I do offer combined shipping for th...

And we thought Ebay & Paypal were bad! Read about Etsy

Hello,We’re writing to tell you that we are making some changes to our Etsy Payments Policy (formerly referred to as our Direct Checkout Policy), which will impact how you receive payments for sales made on Etsy. You are receiving this email because ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels