Delayed notes from eBay - please assist!

In last few days I noticed that many regular notes  from eBay appear very late.

Notes like "relist your ... item" may not be of importance - I find everything in UNSOLD items sections.

But I do not get everything in YOUR EBAY ITEM SOLD and in INSTANT PAYMENT RECEIVED

Similar problem with QUESTIONS FROM BUYERS.

About an hour ago one buyer purchased two postcards and I did not get any email about it or buyer's request for combined invoice.  Have noticed this request only on MY MESSAGES screen

I am extremely attentive now to watch every marks and fields on my eBay's homepage.

Please let me know if you experience the same or similar problem and/or you know how to fix - I do not what to do.

Thank you !

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

This has been happening for the last little while. Have had  it happen with items that ended or from items relisted 12 hrs previously. This morning I received a message from eBay about a return request that was resolved 3 or 4 days ago. The message: It’s important to reach a solution with your buyer in the next 2 business days I checked my returns page and shows nothing pending. It appears eBay is now coming at us in tape delay.

-CM

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

This happens from time to time. Usually a backend computer processing problem causing delays.

The last eBay email to me this afternoon took 27 hours to arrive from when it was sent.

-..-

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Just received a message for an item I had in my watching/considering list and had forgotten about. Clicked on item...No stock available. Last item sold Oct 6, 2017. Being an Auction based website shouldn't it be in real time? Back shortly. Off to watch Back to the Future!!! 🙂

-CM

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

This happen from time to time,  either ebay messages are late or paypal notices are late.. as long as you are on ebay checking you can see what is going on, and you can check paypal for payment, if your periods of waiting time are more than 12-24 hours i would call ebay,  usually when this happens it happens to a bunch of people not just one person, but a call will get you on the repair ticket, whatever that is worth to you, but it usually gets looked after a few complaints get called in to them,, so if it has been going on for more than a day i would recommend calling.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

My Unsold notices have been sporadic from time to time but everything else is prompt. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for your advise, esclyons.

I got in touch with eBay's CSR, he was checking my settings and then confirmed that my case was already identified as a problem, they have a ticket on this problem and he added me to the group of other sellers with identical (or similar) problem. 

Hope this will be fixed one day and soon!  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply