Unsold items on summary page gone

This is just an observation. not a question.  Went to relist unsold items.  Discovered the list is gone from my summary page.  It appears ebay has "cleaned house".  I then went to .com.  Thought I'd give it a try again.  The new listing format and shipping is definately not user friendly to Canadians (by design, I'm sure)  I guess the new presidents executive order to buy and sell American has impacted ebay too. lol.

Of course, the unsolds can easily be found, it was just more convenient with everything on the same page.  Cheers.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

We are now in April

If you want to see UNSOLD from last week or last month, you need to change the default accordingly.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

My summary page has always been set to "All selling" which includes unsold.  I have never changed the setting. There has been no need to.  It was set up the way I wanted it.  After 14 years, I pretty much had it down pat.  But as there have been a lot of changes lately, I can only assume, this is one.  I can work around small inconveniences.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I read in the eBay.com USA forums in the past months that eBay is forcing some sellers to the HUB by disabling selling features in My eBay. This was confirmed in a weekly chat on eBay.com USA.

Is your issue with My eBay on eBay.ca Canada or eBay.com USA? There should not be any issue on eBay.ca Canada since we do not have the Seller Hub yet. Of course, eBay programming incompetence could affect the eBay.ca Canada site. Can't ignore that possibility!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply