Forum Posts

PayPal log out in question

I just bought an item and went though the eBay invoice to pay for it. PayPal pops up you put in your password and you pay for it never going into the PayPal site. After I was finished I closed the eBay site. Then ........................................

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns or Refunds

I find that International buyers are now claiming non-delivery of items shipped, because tracking is not available for international shipments. If I post clearly that will not be responsible for untraceable shipments, will Ebay still hold me responsi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't leave feedback for buyer for my most recent sale.

Why can't I leave feedback for a buyer that bought something from me an left me a positive review? Is there some sort of cutoff time for this? Has too much time elapsed? I say this because I offered the cheapest shipping option, which is the slowest....

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why doesn't ebay put in a transaction count?

On another site it shows this and I like it. I would say that I receive about 40 to 60% feedback now on ebay and it seems many of the buyers don't leave feedback for anyone. On this other site almost no one leaves feedback and I guess that is why the...

transactions.jpg

I believe in watchers....

Item sold a few days ago, decent sized lot, usually very slow selling. Got another one to replace it ready, pictured and listed today. It sold in 22 minutes. I checked the watchers on the sold one, there were 3. The latest buyer has purchased one of ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

3 listings Promos of 500 in month of March wow

Seems month of March has been busy for me at the beginning of the month had a 500 free Auction Style listings then around the 12th/13th got a 500 Auction or Fixed Price listing and be hold today get an other 500 Auction Style listing. Any one else ha...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Removal for NO Reasons

I ended 4 items early last night and noticed that one of them is missing from my unsold inventory!! There is no reasons for any removal not even for violation reasons at all. Now I see why many of my items are missing regardless of what the last few ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

TRS Discounts & Handling Time

I list on .com I just changed all my listings from a 1 day handling time to a 3 day handling time, but I'm really fine with 1 day. Now I just saw that the 20% discount only applies to items with a 1 day handling time, and I assume that will soon chan...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Top rated sellers changed coming

just got email today from ebay.ca and and hold and be hold as if its not bad enough already paying or over fleeced on ebay fees that now the discount of 20% on fees will go to 10% and will be given only on certain listings. with that wording CERTAIN ...

• 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

What to do when there is a bidder from a country not specified for shipping in the auction?

Hi there,Re: 292056699781 I am not sure where to post this exactly, but here goes. I received a message from someone asking if I ship to Germany. I replied my auction is only for Americans and Canadians. I also posted a reply in the answer section in...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing format

Need a little help here. Has the listing format changed? I list as usual, days go by with no views, no sales. When I look for my items, they are there, in the right category among other similar listings, so am I the only one who can see them? I tried...

'Remorse' return on item that sold with free shipping

Just a quickie question here: If a buyer wants to make a 'remorse' return on an item that included 'free' shipping as part of the item price, how does that work? When giving a refund for remorse returns, sellers are not obligated to give the buyer th...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

now that is fast!

I mailed by letterpost to France late Friday, March 16th, and i woke up this morning, March 21st to FB saying it had already been received! I mailed it from my little rural PO too. I can't get a letter to my son 2 hrs away that fast.

Life lesson around buyers who don't read descriptions...

Buyer from Argentina (there was a definite language barrier) expressed frustration that a mixture of Caribbean stamps had stamps from Haiti, Cuba etc in it and it wasn't all British Commonwealth stamps. The description was very very clear (along with...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

The lost is found!!!

Can you tell I'm procrastinating from gathering tax related information for the tax lady? Thought a happy MIA package story was worth posting..... Heard from one of my Canadian buyers today regarding a lost non-tracked shipment. The buyer was awesome...

• 1 replies
  • 6 helpful

Help with buyer demanding refund for as is item

I recently sold an item on ebay. I clearly stated the item was as is, I clearly stated what I had tested and what I did not. Thus I stated the item was sold as is and I started the bidding at .99cents. The buyer is now demanding a full refund for som...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice: Ebay policy regarding Not Received Item?

I realize I have been on Ebay a while, but lately as a seller I have found little to no support for a seller. Quick synopsis; Buyer buys vintage watch from me on Ebay.com. I ship the item with tracking, I followed tracking till item was declared "del...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay.CA listing promo - 500 free auctions (March generic)

Check your promo section. This appears to be generic offer -- your promo section will have the dates you qualify for -- if you are invited.http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2017/500auction.html 5, 7 and 10 day auctions with BIN Usual auction BIN warning, it...

Is there a glitch?

I am trying (for the last 2 days) to relist some books. Both fiction and non-fiction. It is not allowing me to. I keep getting the message that my items cannot be listed in that category. The category I have is correct, Books>Fiction and Books>Non-Fi...

Good news, your item has been paid for

Selling on eBay for nearly nineteen years (well over 100,000 sale transactions) and this is a new one on me. A few minutes ago I received an email confirmation from eBay that an item had been sold. Normal A few minutes later I received an email from ...

Reserve Amounts

Hi, I wasn't sure which category to use for this. Can I totally delete a reserve amount after bidding has started and there are still 7 days left? If so, how? I tried to delete it earlier today, but I kept getting an error message that I had to enter...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

More Musings on Make an Offer

Despite my reservations about the matter, I opted to add Best Offer to virtually all my listings before Christmas to stimulate dismal sales performance. I'm pleased to report it helped stimulate sales as I hoped it would. Here are my thoughts. Please...

• 31 replies
  • 4 helpful

How long does a defect on my account affect my account? for case closed without sellors resolution.

at the beginning of the year a buyer of one of my items opened a case against me. because he didn't receive the item that I sent him. at the time I was unaware that this had happened until ebay sent me a notice that he had opened a case against me an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels