I have a “Not received item” case opened but redirects to German eBay which I do not understand.

Hello,

I have a “Not received item” case opened but the “Take action” button redirects me to German ebay site which I do not understand.

I want to refund buyers money and I already tried using google translator (Copy/Paste) but doesn’t help much. I selected the option

what I thought it was in German to do the refund and in Paypal appears as “Refund Completed” and in my eBay site appears the “Your payment has been refunded” symbol. But the case is still open and shows 1 Case requires your attention” I don’t know why still open if it shows as refunded in Paypal and eBay sites… I don’t know what to do…

The buyer is not helping either… I sent many messages all day in English and in German explaining the situation and he didn’t answer one…He only answered “I want my money”

Does anyone can help me, please? Thanks!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I have a “Not received item” case opened but redirects to German eBay which I do not understand.

It sounds as if your buyer should have the refund already...odd.  Did you have a balance in your paypal account so that the refund could be made immediately? If the refund came from your bank account, the buyer probably has to wait for a few days for it to clear and so the case won't close until then.

All I can suggest is to phone paypal to check to see if the buyer has received the refund. If they have, you can phone ebay, explain the problem and ask them to close the case.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: I have a “Not received item” case opened but redirects to German eBay which I do not understand.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, yes I have available funds in my Paypal account to refund immediately. Probably have to call eBay.

Have a good day!!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply