I need help with an item I am selling

I am selling an item and I am based in Canada. I have 5 bids on my item. The top being from Brazil, one being in Norway and the other being in Netherlands... I only meant this to be to Canada or the USA and I didn't really know how to set up calculated shipping so I set a flat rate of shipping to $25 Canada and $45 World wide. I am sure this item will cost a lot more then that to ship to those places. I am usually just a buyer and would love any help to do with shipping and to get this sorted out.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I need help with an item I am selling

It would be helpful if we could see the listing.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: I need help with an item I am selling

You have options.

First, weigh and measure your item, in its packaging, and work out how much it will actually cost to ship to the locations of your bidders.

canadapost.ca   -- and look at the Business prices, which are more flexible than the Personal ones.

If any of those prices are too high to cover shipping, go to the listing and CANCEL those bids. It may be that shipping to Brazil is prohibitive but to Norway is fine.

Block the bidders whose bids you cancel. CYA.

BTW, all that calculated shipping requires is that you enter the dimensions and weight of the parcel on the Sell Your Item form. It is important to check the Options button and choose metric measurements from the dropdown. Canada Post went metric in 1974 and any other measurements will be approximate. You need accurate.

AND - only look at AIR MAIL shipping for overseas. Do NOT even think about Surface. Just don't.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply