I tried to list in U.S Funds but could only list in Canadian . I have always listed in U.S fUND

I tried to list in U.SDollars but could only list in Canadian.I have always listed in U.S

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I tried to list in U.S Funds but could only list in Canadian . I have always listed in U.S fUND

You need to be on eBay.com in order to list in U.S. dollars. On .ca you can list in Cdn dollars.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

No.

Canadian listings can be in either Canadian or American dollars.

The important difference is that eBayCANADA allows sellers to use Calculated Shipping, based on Canadian postal codes and Canada Post rates.

EBaydotCOM(USA) only allows Flat Rate Shipping from our 'international' location.

The choice of currency is the third drop down menu on the third page of the Sell Your Item form under "Categories where your listing will appear".->'Choose a Currency".

Are you using the shorter listing form? That could be the problem, but since I have never used it myself, I can't help much.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Oops! Sorry if I gave you an incorrect answer. I always list using TL on .com so not used to listing on .ca. Thanks for the correction femmefan.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

On Turbolister.

Each listing upper right corner.

Site ...eBay Canada

Currency... US

As Canadian sellers we can list in US or Canadian dollars on eBay Canada.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply