I want to drop-ship but where from & how? China suppliers have a min qty500items+ per order

Where can I start drop-shipping from? Most suppliers require a min order of 500+ and they don't always speak enough english to understand what I'm asking. If someone could help me find a distributor who would be willing to help me start drop-shipping I'd greatly appreciate it.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I want to drop-ship but where from & how? China suppliers have a min qty500items+ per order

The only thing I'm willing to tell you is not to waste your time thinking you can have any level of success as a Canadian eBay seller utilizing a dropshipping business model.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

What do you have to offer as a dropshipper that buyers's cannot get buying directly from chinese sellers?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Drop shipping is high risk and low reward. You are betting money on the performance of others who do not care about you.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

The best thing about drop shipping is that it is a fast and easy way for lazy sellers to lose all their money and get out of trying to sell on eBay.

Darwin at his finest.

Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all. This job goes south, there well may not be another. So here is us, on the raggedy edge. Don't push me, and I won't push you. Dong le ma? - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@dt_marketing wrote:

Where can I start drop-shipping from? Most suppliers require a min order of 500+ and they don't always speak enough english to understand what I'm asking. If someone could help me find a distributor who would be willing to help me start drop-shipping I'd greatly appreciate it.

I will echo what everyone else has said.

I looked at drop shipping and did extensive research on the possibility of utilizing it and came to the conclusion that there is absolutely no way to make any money at it and worse, losing not only money but your ebay status as a TRS is a definite possibility.

Most drop ship plans that are being flogged are nothing more than MLM dressed up to look easy and profitable.

Don't waste your time or money on it. Forget about it!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@treasure.hunter.d wrote:

@dt_marketing wrote:

I will echo what everyone else has said.

I looked at drop shipping and did extensive research on the possibility of utilizing it and came to the conclusion that there is absolutely no way to make any money at it and worse, losing not only money but your ebay status as a TRS is a definite possibility.

Most drop ship plans that are being flogged are nothing more than MLM dressed up to look easy and profitable.

Don't waste your time or money on it. Forget about it!

Join the team! Earn valuable rewards!

Photobucket
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Join the team! Earn valuable rewards!

The rewards only work when you sign up 10 people under you & they inturn sign up 10 people each under them, & they inturn sign up 10 people each under them, & they inturn sign up 10 people each under them, & they inturn sign up 10 people each under them, & they inturn sign up 10 people each under them, & they inturn sign up 10 people each under them, & they inturn sign up 10 people each under them, & they inturn sign up 10 people each under them, & they inturn sign up 10 people each under them, & they inturn sign up 10 people each under them.  

I think that adds up to more than every man, woman and child on the planet.  😉

Message 8 of 8
latest reply