IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING THE 'PAYPAL SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE' ERROR MESSAGE?

I'm trying to print a label for Light Packet USA and there's NOTHING whatsoever wrong with it: the address checks, the phone number is there, dimensions correct but I keep getting that generic error message. Using Classic view. Anyone else?

Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 2.33.15 PM.png

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I cannot even get an option for Light Packet USA when I try to use the Paypal Shipping New view. Is there a problem with Canada Post right now? 

Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 2.34.57 PM.png

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

To coin a popular meme, I ain't got time for dat. I'm taking this to the postal counter instead. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry it is happening to you.  I have 5 packages to mail, so I hope it will not be a problem for me today or tomorrow!!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

To coin a popular meme, I ain't got time for dat. I'm taking this to the postal counter instead. 

Shipping it the old fashioned way never fails....

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I have this problem every time on the classic site if I don't fill in a phone # under the buyer (just use my own again) but have not had issues if I remember to fill in the phone #. Have 4 to do later today so if I have problems will post again.

what I hate about the above is the error message you get does not say you are missing information or something along that line instead it just says unable to print your label at thus time please try later.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Yes. that started yesterday, but I find that when I start over several times that the light packets option eventually re-appears.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply