Immediate Payment Required!?

Dear ebayers. Can anyone help me out with this? International buyers when purchasing the 1st item from my store are required to pay immediately before they are able to purchase any other item. They are not able to pay combined purchase and shipping amounts. This does not seem to happen with Canadian sales. My store settings do not require immediate payment for any items. What else can i do?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Immediate Payment Required!?

This may be a Ebay Glitch, i had some sales today and they were fine but just received an email for a buyer who said he could not purchase more than one, I myself do not know how to fix this isssue, hoping others may know and hoping it is just glitch

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It's not a glitch, it's a new system by ebay that's oerational.

Your buyers should use the cart for multiple purchases.  For single purchases, they can ignore the payment option, but the item will stay available for others to buy until they pay for it.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

AFAIK, the cart is not available on ebay.ca. We don't rate. Just sayin'

But that is interesting, when did eBay start this? It might explain why sales have dropped steadily since mid April.

As for me, I never buy form a vendor that requests instant payment. When I go onto ebay to buy, it;s usually more than one thing and I hat having to keep going over to PayPal for each bloody purchase.

If this is true, it might explain a bit.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I think this is something new and we cannot change that on our side. Today same thing happened with sales within Canada. Buyer had to pay a few times when was trying to purchase 3 items: I have received 3 separate payments, something like that happened before but was not common. I guess nothing we can do at this point, just keep refunding extra shipping they pay.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply