International Shipping

I really hope one day eBay will alow you to separate U.S. from everywhere else in the world for Flate Rate and Custom. I like to offer Free Shipping to the U.S. but once you Free Shipping in the U.S. then you must put a price for the rest of the world. You should be able to do Custom U.S. Free Shipping and then Worldwide and Dimensional.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

International Shipping

@snappysales67 wrote:

I really hope one day eBay will alow you to separate U.S. from everywhere else in the world for Flate Rate and Custom. I like to offer Free Shipping to the U.S. but once you Free Shipping in the U.S. then you must put a price for the rest of the world. You should be able to do Custom U.S. Free Shipping and then Worldwide and Dimensional.

@snappysales67 

You can do that if you use what they call the business sell your item form rather than the simplified form. I'm not sure how to switch..check the top right of the listing form to see if it gives you the option.  You can't transfer your current listings to the new form though, you have to redo them.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

International Shipping

Although I agree that Free Shipping is an excellent way to boost sales (as long as we remember to add the cost of shipping into the asking price) when the product has to ship by Parcel,  free shipping is difficult to manage even domestically.

Because Parcel rates are not only based on dimensions and weight, but also on destination, using Calculated Shipping is, in my opinion, a better choice.

Your Weiser Vedani Bronze would cost at least $12 to ship to me here in BC. Does your asking price cover that?

The switch from the overSimplified form to the Business/Advanced form is at the upper right of the Tell Us What You're Selling page.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply