Is Snap Ship down for you all?

As titled. It wouldn't let me login and kept looping back to login screen! Tried both Chrome and Firefox =(

Also tried to use shippo and it's giving me a "Couldn't buy label. Only the following characters are accepted in Phone Number: ( ) - . p x, and + as the first character." error... except I didn't even put in any phone number for the order! Seriously... 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

=___= I guess I'll just have to try again later. I used AVG browser (which I rarely use)... it let me login with Snap Ship, but right when I get to the point to pay, it says "Sorry, but there is a technical issue stopping us from continuing. Please try again."

Probably a CP issue then *sigh*
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@zee-chan wrote:
=___= I guess I'll just have to try again later. I used AVG browser (which I rarely use)... it let me login with Snap Ship, but right when I get to the point to pay, it says "Sorry, but there is a technical issue stopping us from continuing. Please try again."

Probably a CP issue then *sigh*

As of 9:37 am Today (Not sure if that is EST) there currently is a service disruption with printing labels. Also a few issues with Tracking.

https://status.canadapost.ca/

-Lotz

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I did not use any of these services today, so I wouldn't know. But I did have problems with PayPal yesterday - beginning of the afternoon. It was resolved later in the day though.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I tried this morning at 6am and it's still not letting me create a label... It's even with with work computer so not my own computer that's the problem 😞
Message 5 of 5
latest reply