Is it not possible to list variations on eBay.ca?

I am a new seller who wants to offer variations to my listing but when I make a new listing on eBay.ca I do not see an option to do so. If I make a sample listing on eBay.com then the variation option is clearly visible. My product is in the health and beauty category so variations should be allowed on eBay.ca. Am I going to have to use eBay.com to list? I would prefer not to as I can only sell to Canadian customers.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

For me, when I create a new listing, in the body of the new listing screen on my PC there is a "create variations" button below the category section. I have many variation listings on eBay.ca.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@dr_direct 

You are able to create listings with variations in only "some" categories according to the help page. I have found in the past it was very hit or miss. Help page attached. To date I have been unable to find a complete list.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/creating-listings-variations?id...

Which categories can have eBay listing variations?

Most categories are set up for eBay listing variations. Please note that if you’re selling in Parts & Accessories, your compatibility information must apply to all your variations.

-Lotz

Message 3 of 3
latest reply