Forum Posts

Zero feedback buyers

Anyone knows what's up with these? They generally have no feedback; some have 1-2 pseudo-positive, but it seemingly was left when sellers couldn't leave negative feedback. (the information usually says "never paid," "no communication," or something i...

Providing feedback on the transaction

After my first selling experience, I noticed the FEEDBACK on the transaction only provided 80 characters and you only have a choice between POSITIVE or REPORT BUYER. There is no choice for NEGATIVE feedback and even when you tried to use the 2000 cha...

Fun, interesting? selling stories....

Something reminded me of this situation today so I thought I'd procrastinate from other stuff I should be doing and open an "interesting/fun" selling stories. Here's the one that came to mind. Long time customer purchases $20 - $30 worth of material ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 8 helpful

USPS vs Canada Post

Two shipments both sent off the same day Oct 3, USPS cost $2.77 USD and was delivered Oct 7/17 in Kansas from Blaine Washington. The other was sent expedited using the free Tues, would have cost $15 Cdn and it wont be delivered until the 17th. Now ho...

delivery.jpg delivery.jpg

Combined shipping problems STILL not solved.

I have a buyer wanting to combine shipping on 3 items. I explained about putting them in their cart and asking for a total, and once again this is what happens.I put them in my cart and click on the "REQUEST A TOTAL"but I get a message that this sell...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Bugged Listings? Not Searchable on .com

This is a first! I have a handful of listings that are not showing up on .com. They had very low view counts, so I knew something was off.I have ~200 listings. They all have the same shipping services listed (small packet air & tracked). They are all...

Resolved! What services to use to ship from Vancouver to USA like New York

What do people use to ship from Canada to USA? I use Canada Post for shipping, I sold an item on eBay for 4 CAD, end up paying 12.5 CAD for shipping to Ohio, which resulted in a lost for me. With tracking it would of been $23, I would of have to pay ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

C'mon Ebay!!! Fix the International Block Bug! Now I can't sell "Mascara" to the US!!!

So, as you've read in another thread, some of us cannot sell "masks" to any country but the site you list on.Now I've discovered ebay is blocking my newly listed MASCara in the US!Check your listings for international blocks!!!I WANT MY FEES REFUNDED...

Why can't we sell vaping supplies such as coils or mods

I have done a few searches and there are hundreds of listings for vaping supplies so my question is why can't we all sell them since all these sellers are getting away with it. Of course this message will be deleted too because ebay don't want you se...

Position of item -

Hello,I am selling an item, at a very very low price - I have checked others to make sure. And yet, when I sort by price, I never find my item. Can someone shed some light on this? I was thinking:1 I don't understand how Ebay works or2 There is some ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay will not combine shipping cost

Hello, l currently have a buyer that bought 3 items, total postage is $7.40. I will combine the three items into one envelop and the postage will be $3.19. But when l adjust the invoice, ebay keeps putting the cost back to 7.40. Tried several times, ...

Any other sellers receive their eBay 25 t-shirt yet?

I actually got mine this morning. Found the package outside my front door; guess I missed the UPS truck. Should have asked for a smaller size though, I think I can get two of me in the shirt. Got some stickers too, although not sure what I use them f...

USPS California NIGHTMARES - use netparcel instead

Hi everyone As we all know ,with covid-19, the fires and now the political stuff coming into play, USPS is in a really bad spot. Especially when it comes to sending stuff to the west coast (im on the east coast if that matters), I have one parcel stu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! About Labels for Return Shipping

It's been a while since I've had to send a label for return shipping. Have there been any new developments which allow us to buy USPS labels or do we still send cash for the return?

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't accept Offers

I have two offers on listings today but when I try to accept them it just says oops there is a problem. Happens on both app and website. Anyone else having a problem with offers?

Registered Mail for Tracking OS Lettermail?

Has anyone Registered their smaller sales sent lettermail?I'm selling so much to the GTA, and I either pay $2-3 untracked or nearly $18 tracked from BC. For my tiny items that are over my $40 risk threshold, I've tried using Chit Chats but shipping t...

netParcel?

I went to do a Paypal label today, and found an option on there for netParcel. I looked it up and it says save up to 70% on shipping. Has anyone got any information on this?

• 69 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Sales

I’d like to know why there are no sales happening on eBay? I have not had a sale since April of this year! I have over 130 items selling right now with no sales! I am really not sure if my account is blocked or there’s something totally wrong with eB...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Shipping

So I'm trying to sell hockey cards. I'd be using a bubble letter and it would have 8"x4" dimensions.It would weight 200 grams. The cheapest way to sell it across the country would cost me 17.50$, why it's such a small parcel?

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Blocked Bidder List a Farce

I blocked a bidder last Spring after a nightmare transaction in which they filed an item not received well before the time that it can take for a parcel to reach the U.S. from Canada. I had no choice but to refund the money within the allotted 4 days...

Local Pick Ups and QC Code

Does anyone know if the new program for pick ups with a QC code was ever announced on eBay Canada. As I recall it was on dot com but there seems to be very limited information on the program or where you can enter the QC code without the app on dot c...

Buyer doesn’t pay

Hi, yes, l know this has been hammered to death over the last couple of years. I have my account set up for ebay to automatically open a non-payment case after 4 days, as this really does happen alot. So many times, and mostly by ebayers with high sc...

Labels